Error In Template Educon: Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String - Question | JoomShaper

Error In Template Educon: Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String

R

Rosado

Template 2 years ago

Hi support,

We installed template Educon, and started to add content. When adding an image in one of the addons of the 'Home'-page we got an empty page showing the following error:

Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/kiia/domains/kiia.net/public_html/templates/shaper_educon/sppagebuilder/addons/feature/site.php on line 73

After a little research, I editted line 73 in above mentioned file: from

$media .= 'img class="sppb-img-responsive" src="' . $featureimage . '" alt="'.$title.'"';

to

$media .= 'img class="sppb-img-responsive" src="' . serialize($featureimage) . '" alt="'.$title.'"';

Note: I left out the '>' and '<'

Now the 'Home'-page is displayed again.

Question:

Is this correct? May we continue adapting this template to our wishes? Can my co-workers expect more problems later on (I am not always available to correct source errors)?

Thank you for your comments!

Rui Rosado [email protected]

8 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #51963

Hi there!

Thanks for your query.

The feature box addon is overridden for the Educon Template and if you want you can rename the site.php file of the feature addon override in this location:

/home/kiia/domains/kiia.net/public_html/templates/shaper_educon/sppagebuilder/addons/feature/site.php

Hopefully, this issue for the same addon will not appear again. If you face any other issues anytime contact us, we will try to help you at our best.

Best Regards

R
Rosado
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #51970

Hi Rashida,

Thank you for your comment. I renamed .../site.php to .../site_php.org and the page displays correctly again.

Best Regads

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #51974

You are always welcome Rosado :)

A
Adam
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #52594

I would like to refresh this thread. I have similar problem with Object Of Class Stdclass Could Not Be Converted To String but after renaming file site.php, the button option in feature module doesn't work at all - it is not visible and being hones the module looks uneasthetic, so I would be grateful for sending corrected file for educon because I would use these feature boxes a lot.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #52736

Hi Adam,

Sorry for your issue.

Where and how you met with this error "Object Of Class Stdclass Could Not Be Converted To String", please? I have visited your given link and there was no error on the site.

Best Regards

A
Adam
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #52738

Rashida, please check it now, i added a link to button in feature module and problem has accured. The same thing happens when I try to add an image.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #52762

Hi Adam,

Sorry I didn't notice it before.

Please open a new post about it with your admin credentials and all the details. And kindly remove the credentials from this post. Only within your own post you may share your sensitive informations.

We will try to help you in your post.

Best Regards

A
Adam
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #52768

Rashida, here is my post on separathe thread with this problem > https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/10846