Helix Ultimate A Javascript Issues - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate A Javascript Issues

GG

Ginger Garnitz

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello, We have updated the template to the latest relelase and now have issues with Dt Register and eShop extensions.

We just discovered that the payment systems in dtregister and eShop are also displaying badly and won’t function.

The onyl chnages made to the site was the updated template and plugin. There now appears to be Javascript errors in the console.

Our website url is: https://lifespanlearn.org/

Can you please help? Would reverting to the older version of the template / plugin resolve the issue?

Thank you

2 Answers
GG
Ginger Garnitz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #52741

thanks for the reply. in the interim whilst i resolve issues with other extensions could you please supply the older versions of the template and plugin so i can downgrade the site and get it working again. I do not have an older nackup, Sorry!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #52735

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you please contact your dtregister and eShop extension providers about it? We have updated our Helix Ultimate framework as well as template to adapt the new Joomla 4. So, as you can understand it's about a huge transformation. We have moved from bootstrap 4 to bootstrap 5, updated fontawesome version, Scripts & stylesheets are loading with deferring and many more.

Kindly, contact your extension provider about all the changes towards this new updated era. They may help you with this.

However, you can try to roll back to your last working version of the site. But keeping a full site backup is always important. You can revert to the older version either.

Best Regards