Helix 3 Problem With Mod Login After Upgrading To Joomla 4 - Question | JoomShaper

Helix 3 Problem With Mod Login After Upgrading To Joomla 4

Carlos Crison

Carlos Crison

Template 2 years ago

Hi, good morning. Today I finish migrating one of my joomla sites to v4.0.5. Everything was fine, however I had to unpublish the Mod Login I had added to off canvas menu because I caused a PHP Error 500. This is the error:

Warning: require_once(****/public_html/components/com_users/helpers/route.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ****/public_html/templates/shaper_helix3/html/mod_login/default.php on line 11

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/*****/public_html/components/com_users/helpers/route.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /*****/public_html/templates/shaper_helix3/html/mod_login/default.php on line 11

Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\FatalError:
Compile Error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/******/public_html/components/com_users/helpers/route.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear')

at /******/public_html/templates/shaper_helix3/html/mod_login/default.php:11  

I thought this was a problem with the off canvas, so I decided to move it to any another template position, so I chose "top1", and the error showed as well.

I also decided to switch templates and I chose Cassiopedia (Default Joomla 4 Template) and publish the module on the "breadcrums" position and it worked fine.

So I found that this was a template related problem, but I'm not sure what it is. Can you please help me?

Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9lrtsxezk7ilqah/Screenshot%20Mod%20Login%20Error.png?dl=0

8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #52934

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

Carlos Crison
Carlos Crison
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #53111

Sure, I created a new user so you can check the problem. Login info is below in the Hidden box.

Carlos Crison
Carlos Crison
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #55931

So any answer?... Let me know if there's any solution.... so I can restore my site's protections. Thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #55998

Please check now. Thanks

Carlos Crison
Carlos Crison
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #56079

Thanks very much. Now it works fine. Great !

Please tell me how you fixed it... so I can replicate it with other Joomla sites... :)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #56103

I just renamed the override file of login module default.php file.

Carlos Crison
Carlos Crison
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #56115

I see, so you just omitted the override that Helix 3 does to Joomla mod_login and that's it.

I guess this should be updated if Helix 3 will have Joomla 4 support :)

Ok, thanks a lot.

To clarify it, just in case someone else has this same problem: Go to the path: -> /public_html/templates/shaper_helix3/html/mod_login And rename the file: "default.php" to: "xdefault.php" or "default.php-bak" or anything else so Joomla will ignore it.

That's it.

Again, thanks a lot for your time.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #56195

Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/