Sppagebuilder.scss/.less Needed In The Package -> For Professional Integration Into Templates - Question | JoomShaper

Sppagebuilder.scss/.less Needed In The Package -> For Professional Integration Into Templates

lab5

lab5

Feature Request 2 years ago

There is NO clean way to integrate SP Pagebuilder proerly and orderly ( i want to say : "professionally" ) into a Frontend-Template, when the Source SCSS / LESS files of the component are witheld from us Website-developers !

I already asked several time for this ESSENTIAL feature for developers who want a professional look of their websites when using SP PageBuilder !

PLEASE : Deliver the LESS /SCSS sources of the Pagebuilder .CSS Files with the component ! It's absolutely nessessary to make SP Pagebuilder look great in Templates without havon to escape to messy and unprofessional CSS-meddling !

Also i want everybody who reads this, understands and agrees to bump this topic, so that it finally get's the attention that it deserves!

4 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #63569

thanks, I shared again, but as I know .. new features can be added only for SPPB 4

lab5
lab5
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #63566

Any updates yet ??

How much would it cost me to one-time buy the latest scss or less files of sppagebuilder ??

please advice !!

i neeeeed those !

Again i have a case where i need to integrate sppb into a template, and i really cannot properly do it, because of this issue !

i will sure as hell NOT edit 11'000 plus lines manually ! i NEED to just adjust the variables ( colors, border-radius, etc ... ) and then compile it together with the template, so it can look GREAT !

DO SOMETHING IN THIS ISSUE !!

I told you several times already, this is not a JUST ME issue, this impacts EVERYONE !!

ALL you have to do is to copy-pase those files into the component and voila - no work needed on your part - we developers know how to use it, but we NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED those, do you get that ! Please UNDERSTAND ! Or give this request to someone who does understand and especially understands the implications !!!

please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, ....

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #57737

Shared.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #57731

Hi, Big Thanks. For sure I will show/share this topic to our developer team, that's all I can do today.