Array_replace(): Argument #1 ($array) Must Be Of Type Array, String Given - Question | JoomShaper

Array_replace(): Argument #1 ($array) Must Be Of Type Array, String Given

KS

Kurt Specht

Template 2 years ago

Good day, in Melvin Quickstart Template Frontend Editor I get the error "array_replace(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given" displayed on the homepage.

40 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #60513

Please downgrade your PHP version 8 to 7.4. Thanks

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #130196

Hello.

Yesterday I installed a new quickstart pack joomla 4 (template yoga) and now I have exactly this error when I try to start the frontend editor. Have now also switched php 7.4, then it works again. Means probably that this error is still not eliminated. No one has been working on fixing this bug for over a year?

Regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #130201

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? And make sure your PHP version is 8.0. Thanks

Comunicante
Comunicante
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #132076

Hi. Please can you help me too? I updated the PHP version to 8.0.30 and I have a problem with the user menu: when I try to edit my profile from frontend, I get this error message: 'count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given'. I read on the forum that the problem is due to an incompatibility with PHP 8 (in fact if I go back to version 7.4 the issue does not occur). Has the incompatibility problem not been resolved yet? Can you help me, please? I'm using Innovate template. All extensions are updated. Thanks...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #132120

No problem found here.

Comunicante
Comunicante
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #132278

Sorry, I solved in this way https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/27213#qa-answer-132093 but I don't know how to mark as solved... Since this is not an optimal solution, will this issue be considered for future updates? Thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #132362

We will fix it future update. Please click on the accept text. Thanks

‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109936

@Toufiq
He has created a dedicated ticket/post.
https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/23493

Please help him there.
Here he would share or disclose his access data in the hidden content with the creator of the post.
This should not be done for safety reasons.

Have a nice day.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109923

@Thomas Feiner Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

TF
Thomas Feiner
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109660

Hallo, yesterday I installed a new quickstart pack joomla 4 (template yoga) and now I have exactly this error when I try to start the frontend editor. Have now also switched php 7.4, then it works again. Means probably that this error is still not eliminated. I paid over 100 euros for this.

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97762

@sydk2017

I have tried to add the debug message but it will not upload.

Yes, that's because of Cloudflare. They filter the sent data.
If there is something that Cloudflare classifies as bad, the call is blocked.
If you try this too often, the IP of the user is even banned.

i did not see anything called stacktrace.

Yes, as a non-developer the terms can be confusing. :)
Stacktrace is a list of steps "files and functions" that were processed in order before the actual error occurred.

If in Joomla under "System -> Global Configuration -> System -> Debug" the item "Debug System" is activated, the stacktrace should also be displayed in case of an error.

If there is still no error to be seen, then it seems to be a problem of the SPPB.
This would have to be looked at by @Toufiq.

Below I'll add the admin login if you want to check it yourself.

That's very nice of you, unfortunately as a normal user I don't have access to the hidden content.

You can alternatively create an account for me.
E-mail: [email protected]

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97713

I have tried to add the debug message but it will not upload. i did not see anything called stacktrace.

Below I'll add the admin login if you want to check it yourself.

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97056

@sydk2017

Do you get an error message that could indicate the cause?
If not, you could switch on the debug mode, that you hopefully get an error message with stacktrace displayed.
Then I could possibly help you further and at least provide a patch that you can continue to work.

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97015

Does anyone know if this problem will be fixed soon? I cannot use front page editor with helix 3 on PHP 8. Going back to earlier PHP is not an option.

AC
Anthony Cowburn
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95017

Don't want to muddy the post but for reference I get this when using the front page editor. The home page will then error with the same message and continue to state that error, until a cookie clear.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #95006

@Jeremey Do you need Helix3 build?

J
Jeremey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94986

I have now moved over to build a new site on the helix ultimate as I can't rely on the updates for the current site So all work to date lost very frustrated and annoyed

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #94975

Informed our developers team. Thanks

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94973

@Toufiq
This Version still has incompatibilities.
system/helix3/core/helix3.php on line 641 to 655.
The arguments are in the wrong order and will throw an error when used with php 8.1.
https://github.com/JoomShaper/Helix3/pull/112/commits/079bb8f33d3c39b1c39ebc1d0bdb5f32da3e1a72

Please use the provided and tested fixes from github.
Furthermore, it would be great if the developers would set the repository to Archived when it is no longer maintained and serviced.
That the free developers can save the time to provide updates and bugs there.
Me, pepperstreet, RagdollOp, aranemac and so on

https://github.com/JoomShaper/Helix3/pulls
https://github.com/JoomShaper/Helix3/issues

When I find some time, I will check this version with PHP 8.1.
I will also check if the API calls work at the same time.

https://github.com/JoomShaper/Helix3/issues/114

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #94934

Here is the download link of Helix3 PHP 8 compatible. Please download & check.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hK9vwxFPmGXqBb6VKqJY2EMSy3gEhogg/view

-Thanks

J
Jeremey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94845

Yes Still waiting for UPDATE Site Security is becoming a very big concern Please advise with a FIRM timeline Thanks

AC
Anthony Cowburn
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94828

Me too. I can't run PHP 7. It will be picked up on web scans. :(

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #93337

Thanks

J
Jeremey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93261

Thanks that would very much appreciated

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #93123

We are trying to release it in this week. Thanks

J
Jeremey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93054

You guys are cutting it fine with this fix I would really like to know my site is secure moving forward This is coppied from my joomla dashboard, it dosnt get much clearer to me.

'Your PHP version, 7.4.32, is only receiving security fixes from the PHP project at this time. This means your PHP version will soon no longer be supported. We recommend planning to upgrade to a newer PHP version before it reaches end of support on 2022-11-28. Joomla will be faster and more secure if you upgrade to a newer PHP version. Please contact your host for upgrade instructions.'

When is the fix due I need to go to at least PHP 8

BI
Bambang Ismono
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85813

i think i have same problem with , i hope soon have an update for PHP 8

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #83491

Developer team started work on PHP 8 compatiblity of Helix3 on this week.

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #83323

Hello Christian,

depending on the tempalte I have several patches available or create new ones if needed.
For Helix 3 as well as for Helix Ultimate.

For Helix 3 templates you can find some of the patches under the following post.
https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/17313#qa-answer-83050

For the long loading times of the Helix Ultimate template, expired cache can be the cause.
Something like this was reported by another user.

Found a solution: delete expired cache. :-)

Helix Ultimate with SPPB 3.8 and Joomla 4

Important: I am not from Joomshaper Support and do this on a voluntary basis.

MG
MEHRKANAL GmbH
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #83314

Hi guys.

Is there an update for PHP8 support for the helix framework? As you know PHP 7.4 is running out of security fixes by end of November and I am worried that my website will not be supported.

We tried helixultimate but the server response times (TTFB) have been between 3 and 5 seconds, which was not acceptable.

I hope there is some good news out there.

Regards Christian

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #73559

After release Helix Ultimate we will start work with helix3. Thanks

swemmel
swemmel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #73551

Melvin and many other Templates that are J4-ready are Helix3-driven templates, not Helix Ultimate.

What about Helix 3 and PhP8.x?

Kind regards, Peter

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #73527

We are almost door to release Helix Ultimate PHP 8 Compatible. Now we are working on testing. We will release it soon. Thanks

SA
Savicon AS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #73444

Agreed - PHP 7.X is nearing its end of life, and this might be a serious problem for my website in the future.

swemmel
swemmel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #73396

That is not a solution, that is a work-around. Joomshaper stuff should be able to work on PHP8.x.

Kind regards, Peter

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #68274

PHP 8 is not compatible. Please use the PHP 7.4 instead of PHP 8.0.

ML
Michael Lin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68086

Hi, I have the same error like this how to solve this? every time i use php 8 this error shows up

KS
Kurt Specht
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60709

Ok excellent that works. Is this for all Joomshaper J4 templates and installations the case?

One more issue: in general it works but the Caroussel Pro is not shown in the Frontend Editor neither the menu backgoud color unless you scroll down.

KS
Kurt Specht
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60412

You have now super user rights. See hidden content. Thx.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #60396

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks