SP Booking - Question | JoomShaper

SP Booking

RK

Roger Kerr

Extension 2 years ago

Hello. I bought the SP Booking Component today. But there is a problem with the paylater option. I made a booking for 4 adults each at $200. The invoice on the front end says $800. But the booking information in the back end gives a total of $200 which is the individual price. Can you fix that?

Also, the booking information in the back end does not tell me how many adults or children are included in the booking. It only gives the price total which is not adequate information. I should not have to contact the client to ask how many people I will be picking up.

How can I edit the placeholders in the booking form for "pickup location" and "dropoff location"? I want it to state "pickup location (ie. hotel)

Itinerary is spelled wrong? How do I fix that?

Can I have a child price? Also a notation stating the age of a child?

Also, the navigation arrows for the gallery are not displayed. I can use my mouse to slide the images but there are no arrows to click.

14 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #68943

Please use Page Title option in the menu item. I have added this on your layout and disabled the header image module.

RK
Roger Kerr
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68855

Bro. The toggle isn't working. What did you fix? When it is clicked the cover background picture at the top disappears and the search box is pushed up behind the logo and main menu. See screenshot https://imgur.com/a/1BsIhXC

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #68786

I have checked. Toggle is working fine now.

RK
Roger Kerr
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #66314

The toggle doesn't work fine. When it is clicked the picture at the top disappears and the content is pushed up behind the logo. See screenshot https://imgur.com/a/1BsIhXC

RK
Roger Kerr
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #65502

Hello?

RK
Roger Kerr
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #64797

The toggle doesn't work fine. When it is clicked the picture at the top disappears and the content is pushed up behind the logo. See screenshot https://imgur.com/a/1BsIhXC

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #63927

Apology for the delay.

• You will find all the placeholders language string here: language/en-GB/en-GB.com_spbooking.ini Change the value here and you will see the changes.
  • Toggle seems to be working fine.
  • Please allow some time to check the gallery arrow issue.
RK
Roger Kerr
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #63545

Hello?

RK
Roger Kerr
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #63309

Hello? Any updates? It's been 5 days.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #61801

Hello Roger Kerr

Please accept my sincere apology for the unwanted delay. So far, I have figured out the following issues. Here are my feedback about it.

1. Pay Later Issue: I have also found it.
  2. Number of guests not showing: Yes, this issue is also exist.
  3. Where are the placeholders? Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur
  4. Please go to Language Overrides and create an override for your site language. Then translate this string: COM_SPBOOKING_PACKAGE_ITENARY_TITLE
  5. Where is the gallery? Please share the page link to check.
  6. Additional Service: Please share your CORRECT administrator access here to check the issue.
  7. Toggle between Grid and List view: Please share the page link and access. I will check.

We are considering this and will update the extension SP Booking. The features that are missing needs to developed. So, it will require time. You may consider any third-party alternative if you are in a hurry.

Best regards

RK
Roger Kerr
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #61768

Hello. Can I get some help.

RK
Roger Kerr
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #61201

Another issue. When I toggle between grid and list layout, the slidshow disappears.

RK
Roger Kerr
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #61037

Hello. The "Additional Services" isn't working. Or maybe I am doing it wrong. But the additional services do not appear on the page for the client to select it. Can you fix that or tell me how to do it?