Qubic Template With Small Problem And Pagebuilder With Small Error. - Question | JoomShaper

Qubic Template With Small Problem And Pagebuilder With Small Error.

FP

Feuerwehr Preetz

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello dear team,

After the template ran stably with us for quite a long time, I noticed 2 errors.

1. I changed the images in the slideshow on the home page. The error may have been there for a long time, but I only noticed it now. The menu used to be transparent and when you scrolled up or down the page, the background of the menu turned gray. Now the menu is gray all the time.
  2. When I am in the frontend in the SP page builder and make changes and then click on "SAVE" to save changes, I used to get a small message "Changes saved", now I get a message "404 Page not found and I have to go to the Browser click back to return to the page. However, the changes were saved.

I would be happy if you could help me. Greeting Flo

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #66082

Hello Feuerwehr Preetz

Apology for the inconvenience. I have found your header transparency fine. Which page are you getting 404 while editing. Please share the page link to check.

Best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110144

You are welcome 😊

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

FP
Feuerwehr Preetz
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99854

Hello Ofi Khan,

the error has been fixed with the update to 4.0.7. Many thanks for the help.

Greeting Flo