Add Fa-tiktok In Custom Social Icons - Question | JoomShaper

Add Fa-tiktok In Custom Social Icons

W

Wiebe

Helix Framework 3 years ago

I would like to use fa-tiktok as a custom social icon, but it's not working (using Podcast template).

https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery&q=tiktok is a FontAwesome icon, can you tell me how I can use this. (I tried fa-facebook <url> as custom icon and that's working, so it is probably something in the FA version?

Kind regards, Wiebe

6 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #674

Hoi, done, now you have tiktok social icon with your link. I had to upload and use svg file from offcial FA website. This template doesn't have the lastest FA font liblary, sorry for that, that's why I had to use this method. My custom CSS used inside your Template Options > Custom Code > Custom CSS:

.fa.fa-tiktok {
    background: url(images/tiktok.svg) no-repeat;
    width: 22px;
    height: 25px;
}

don't worry icon won't disapear after template update.

W
Wiebe
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #691

Thank you so much Paul, it looks just great, this is what our client wanted, thanks again for your great support!!!

Kind regards, Wiebe

W
Wiebe
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #543

Thank you for answering me, but that's not the isue. It's IN the basic settings of the Joomshaper template, and I can't use the Tiktok icon, it's just not showing. So please tell me what to do, because it's not a module I have to edit.

Those icons are showing in the menu, righthand side. There should this TikTok icon be added.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #538
W
Wiebe
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #534

See the 'hidden' reply

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer