Sp Page Builder 4.0 Is Here To Redefine Your Joomla Page Building Experience - Question | JoomShaper
87 Answers
S
SPD
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago

That is great news, thanks to all for your hard work!

KV
Kimmo Vallema
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago

hmm....installed it....and now I get on every page "you do not have permission to access this..." :(

figured it out....for some reason, most of the SP Page Builder pages had the field for ACCESS empty after upgrade....I opened each of them and set them with the appropriate access (Guest or Registered....for some reason SPECIAL is not there) and after saving, everything started working again.

CK
craig kennedy
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago

Installed it on my test site and to be perfectly honest you made so many changes I simply dont have time to re-learn where everything is and how to do what is far simpler on the old system.

Its like microsoft windows all over again, the old addage, if it aint broke dont fix it applies sometimes. You may have made it better but you have also made it harder, more complex and far far less intuitive.

Its a real shame you could not have added all the new features but kept the existing editng template, it works so much better, but hey ho.

I
infini
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago

had the same issue with no permissions access, had to change the access from public to something else and save, then make it back public to make it visible. on the other hand, making a new page, was fine.

im not too big a fan of the new layout either, but i haven't had a chance to really dig in to try the new workflow yet, its only been out for 6 hours, although beta has been out, and i did try that a bit.

new designs / layouts for new production code, is often neccessary, especially now that it appears they have pseudo merged the backend and frontend editor. on top of that I see a new menu option to make an sp pagebuilder dashboard, I am assuming for easier front end editing for non-computer programmers.

pretty good stuff, i think. so far pretty impressed, it will just take a bit to get used to, but on the other hand, i dont mind having to break the sp page builder to a new tab window, since i often have to work on the backend of joomla along with the page editor on different tabs, this just automatically sets me up to have to do that from the start.

keep up the good work joomshaper.

CK
craig kennedy
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago

I guess thats all actually very fair. I remember the transition from windows 3.1 to windows 95 and I hated it at the time, so I guess this is no different.

The biggest annoyance is Ive spend a year getting to grips with 3 so now Im good with al aspects of it, mod and custom etc, and am about to launch a new site to replace our old one, but I cant use 4, so now I have to try and do it with the new site on a copy version.

Fun and games. I apolagise for my negativity to all, Ill give it a bit more time and fiddle more, I like the ideas on it, I just cant get my head around this new layout, and where the F*%K everything has gone!

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago

As I said from the beginnig, giving up on the back end editor is a huge mistake. The front end editor is simply not good enough.

Like craig kennedy said above, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. You could have made something to implement bootstrap 5 in the version 3 of Sp Page Builder, it would have been a huge help. Or improve certain options in the addons, like if I want to add border for an addon, I am forced to add it in all directions, I don't have the option to choose only border right, for example. Or if I want to add position absolute to an addon, I am limited to only top and left positioning and many times I also need right and bottom.

Not to mention the issue with the front end editor which I have been encountering for a long time as I said here

All I see in this new version is a new look, in truth, a much better visual front end editor, but a huge loss (the backend editor). As a functionality, it's the same and overall it's not good enough.

C
ClinicaMicro
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago

Class 'JDispatcher' not found .... :S

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago

@ClinicaMicro Create an new forum post with your staging site credentials. Thank you & stay with us.

Geoffrey Smith
Geoffrey Smith
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

"@Jose - fixed, JS compression has to be disabled in Template options. " And I also disabled the compress css option as well before I could get the dashboard to appear.

E
eaguilaryz
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Same, Class 'JDispatcher' not found

disappointing upgrade

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@eaguilaryz

“It's only those who do nothing that make no mistakes, I suppose.” Joseph Conrad

We will fix it soon. We noticed that problem in 4 files, sorry.

‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s‏‏‎ ‎
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Good work, so far most of the reported problems are solved.
Also JCE Core 2.9.28 is now working and does not break the Interface anymore.

But is still not useable with JCE because of the window/dialog size.

For everyone who runs into this problem, here is a temporary fix.
Add the following CSS to your custom.css.
This will also change the border color to remind you that this temporary fix is applied or active.

.builder-inline-editor-item.builder-inline-editor-has-child :is(.builder-inline-editor-dropdown,.builder-inline-editor-button-content,.builder-inline-editor-button-options){
width: 900px!important;
border-color: #f00!important;
}

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Jens, you should also reduce number of icons in JCE toolbar, I cannot belive that you are using all of them. My toolbar (for me and clients) have max two rows. JCE > Editor Profiles > Default > Features & Layout > Current Editor Layout (at the bottom)

ABout CSS fix width: 900px!important;

Is not always the best method, but for laptops/desktop works. But for mobile view you need extra line @media CSS

Thanks

Ugur Uygur
Ugur Uygur
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Hi, Thanks to all those who contributed. I did not have the opportunity to try it, but is the problem fixed in the link below in this version, thanks.

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/13888

Accepted Answer
1 week ago

@Paul, as wrote, this is only a temporary fix until there is a better solution from Joomshaper.
I am not using JCE, codemirror only, but testing it for other users, which have reported this issue for rc2 and rc1.

I also assumed, after the problem was reported by other users, that it would be optimized before the stable version was released.

For example, that the width is determined depending on the viewport width.
Desktop 900, mobile 100% and so on

Or something else along those lines, just not something fixed like Microsoft has been doing for decades for certain windows.

There is also no mentioning of this issue or recommendation for JCE users.
Only the following from the featurepage:

Rich Editing Experience with JCE SP Page Builder comes with JCE editor support which will enable you to use JCE facilities inside the SP Page Builder text editing interface.

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/sp-page-builder-4-0
https://www.joomshaper.com/page-builder
https://www.joomshaper.com/page-builder/features
https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/docs?q=jce

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

...recommendation for JCE users.

I assume users control how many icons in toobar they really need (we all adults webmasters), but I'll add some extra advice, sure - thanks.

== ADDED

Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Here I have another possible option that adjusts the editor in the FronEnd accordingly.
The toolbars can now be scrolled horizontally by touch and do not have to be hidden.

.mceDefaultSkin div.mceToolbarRow{flex-wrap: inherit;overflow: auto;}
.mceDefaultSkin .mceSplitButton{min-width: 42px;}

These are the tools used by the clients I work for.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Jens Please hold on future update. Cause, We have to think about the the design. Thanks

C
Christopher
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

I installed the new Pagebuilder 4.0 and the first thing I missed was the backend. It is a pity that this is no longer available. I would be very happy if you continue the backend.

After the first shock that there is no longer the backend, I unfortunately found that the new page builder is not 100% compatible with the Magnin template.

So I have uninstalled the new pagebuilder!!! For existing projects I will not use the new pagebuilder in any case. For this I simply lack the time for troubleshooting.

Ugur Uygur
Ugur Uygur
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Can I get an answer to my question?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Christopher

I installed the new Pagebuilder 4.0 and the first thing I missed was the backend. It is a pity that this is no longer available. I would be very happy if you continue the backend.

Already we have announce that, we are going to fully front end base page builder.

After the first shock that there is no longer the backend, I unfortunately found that the new page builder is not 100% compatible with the Magnin template.

Please wait for the template update with the Page Builder 4 compatiblity.

So I have uninstalled the new pagebuilder!!! For existing projects I will not use the new pagebuilder in any case. For this I simply lack the time for troubleshooting.

Try to check it slowly on your staging site and I hope you will love it.

-Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Ugur Uygur I have informed our teammate. I hope she/he will contact with you. Thanks

Ugur Uygur
Ugur Uygur
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Thank you Toufig.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Christopher

If you have Joomla 3.10 !! - please install below admin module and publish in "menu" position.

mod_sppagebuilder_admin_menu_j3.zip

foto_8565_2022.jpg

P
pietro
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Installed in a test site, from helix quickstart 4.0 and sp4.

First of all, my congratulations to the team. Great job The first thing I notice is the impossibility of saving pages in xml format and re-importing them into an article or page. This is a very convenient function.

Ł
Łukasz
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

It doesn't work for me. A white page everywhere.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Łukasz Create an new forum post with your staging site credentials. We will investigate your issue. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@pietro The exported file format is JSON format. Did you try to use the export & import feature?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago
P
pietro
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Hi Paul thanks for the layers and import export guide, i retry the json import and the page is created, I link the page to the menu and appear. Good. https://i.imgur.com/Cqt39U3.png

But no edit is possible when i click the button "Edit with...".

https://i.imgur.com/4YQn9Kk.png

Blank page appear

H
Heiko Müller
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Only a blank white page on a FRESH Joomla4 Installation. V3 - bugs bugs bugs v4 - bugs bugs bugs bugs...

thas fucking SHIT - i will work not fix a fucking software!

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Heiko

I understand that you may be unhappy, but it's public forum, not a local pub! so no #$$% here.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Heiko Müller Will you please create an new post with your site credential via hidden content area? I will check your issue and i will back to you as soon as possible. Also, Share your forum post URL here. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@pietro Will you please create an new post with your site credential via hidden content area? I will check your issue and i will back to you as soon as possible. Also, Share your forum post URL here. Thanks

S
SPD
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Is there a change log available? Considering that Joomla 4.2 is around corner I am just weigh up whether to upgrade to SP PB Pro now or wait until the Joomla 4.2 release as I do know featuers in there I need.

Along with that, will this version of SP PB Pro more than likely work with Joomla update?

Cheers and thanks again for everyone hard work

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@SPD

Changelog of all products you can find in Download section foto_8584_2022.jpg we always recommend wait for stable version of Joomla, or even 4.2.1 , not 4.2.0 - I hope you know why ;)

S
SPD
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Thanks for info, wouldn't have thought to look there! As for waiting, I understand why but I really need the Search to include Custom Field values which I beleive is part of 4.2. I could hold off for a week maybe but... My fault really, I had just assumed they would be since their existance has been around for awhile. Ah, Live and learn. I hope all is well and the release isn't stressing you guys out too much :-)

GB
Geraint Brown
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Hi @Toufiq,

I've installed this with the latest version of Helix Ultimate. After doing so, I see a number of Layout Overrides need updating in HU.

Screenshot: Updated Layout Overrides Need Replacing

Do you have an estimate on this update?

Won't Save Apologies that I'd not already tried this before posting, but upon attempting to save, I get an endless progress spinner that never completes.

Thanks,

Gez

thank you
thank you
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

hey Toufiq and Paul,

I did it twice: complete new installation and one one a new subdomain with conten, both times template helix.

php 8.0 and 7.4

Both results showing a blanc page, when I want to open SPP.

best regards, claudia

Upate: I crashed the new installation with reinstalling SPP 3.8 - (joomla 4.1, php 8.0)

the other one with joomla 3.10, spp 4.0 is working at the moment php 7.4 BUT I have the spp-Button only under Components is that right?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Geraint Brown Please check the screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/ofLDtGIU1QG5

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@thank you Is it possible share your site credential to check the issue?

GB
Geraint Brown
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Hi @Toufiq,

Thanks for your reply. Apologies, I'm still getting used to the new feature warning of override incompatability.

Unfortunately, I've had to uninstall v4.0.1 for now as I was facing an issue where I could not save an SPPB Page - the progress spins endlessly.

FYI, I do have admin tools installed which could be part of the issue, but I did not get any error messages indicating that it was part of the problem.

Thanks,

Gez

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Geraint Brown Is it possible to create an staging site to check your issue? Also, Create new forum post and let me know. Thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@thank you

One of those may fix Editor White page problem:

1. Disable JS compression in Template Options > Advanced
  2. Download SPPB 4.0.1 again (yes! this same filename) and reinstall.

try step 1 and 2 ... and check. So far helped 5 users.

Lapo Ferrini
Lapo Ferrini
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Hi, I have encountered a problem with the "instagram gallery" widget that does not allow me to select the number of items to display and whether to use the UserID or the hashtag.

Hope it can be fixed soon. Tnx.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Lapo Ferrini Please watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPtqLxakvQ0

Lapo Ferrini
Lapo Ferrini
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

@Toufiq thanks for the answer, but it doesn't solve the problem I posed. With version 3.x of SP Page Builder everything works for me, the problem is with version 4. In addition, the video refers to version 3.x of SP Page Builder.

Regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@will you please disable the httpheaders plugin and check again. Thanks

S
Se
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

hey Friends, after update to version 4 i can not load any layout bundles.. and the pages i have worked on are blanc.

and i have entered the licenses etc. again and again before i wrote here. ;-) how to fix that?

Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Se

As I know it was temporray problem with server access - becuase those resources are loaded directly from our server, not your website files. Sometimes it happends. We will try to improve it soon.

Now should be OK, I tested 60sec ago, just wait a few seconds more.

foto_8615_2022.jpg

S
Se
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Hey Paul, thank you very much. Youre right. it works now.

but the most of my pages are not loading to edit.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

Hi, it seems I can't import a slideshow from layouts (blocks). Filled in my SPPB licence. Content blocks do load.

Now I can import a slideshow block and edit it but when I load the page the page is blank.

My time is to precious to keep on struggling with this for now.

using pagebuilder: https://prnt.sc/Qt9QBGLS50s2

After loading page: https://prnt.sc/50nsFgmDmoz8

Also with importing a whole page from the layouts the slideshows do not show up. Creating a row with a single image background, then it loads.

Dmitry Goncharov
Dmitry Goncharov
Accepted Answer
1 week ago
Dmitry Goncharov
Dmitry Goncharov
Accepted Answer
1 week ago
Mo Ahmed
Mo Ahmed
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

I can't install it on J 3.10 - I get an error;

Joomla\Filesystem\File::delete: Failed deleting inaccessible file addon.php
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Dmitry Goncharov Maybe you have select image instead of icon. That's why icon doesn't have settings. We will remove it in the future. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Dmitry Goncharov https://mega.nz/file/yiJUAawS#b3kAwKmQZlpOHquuxix0XC0UpyteSYcHrxedIYOiZ9g

Copying and pasting addon styles does not work

Addon style copy function works fine. But, column style function doesn't exist.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Mo Ahmed Please create an new forum post with your site credentials. Thanks

Dmitry Goncharov
Dmitry Goncharov
Accepted Answer
1 week ago

@Toufiq Yes. You need to delete this tab.

Addon style copy function works fine. But, column style function doesn't exist.

The video shows copying addon styles, not columns

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago

@Dmitry Goncharov We will remove icon tab. Thanks

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
6 days ago

Oh no, this sounds aweful. I'm just grasping 3.

Dmitry Goncharov
Dmitry Goncharov
Accepted Answer
4 days ago

Addons are not inserted into DIV blocks. Not by copying, not by transferring.

S
Se
Accepted Answer
3 days ago

Your communication with the customers (this does not mean the customer friendliness) had actually already displeased me when you had deactivated the rating option of your templates.

From this it can be deduced that you place little value on honest opinions of your customers. That is a pity. So you could have saved a lot of trouble and work in the development.

After the update, many pages are no longer editable. Some work... others unfortunately not. I am always for a modernization in an update age... but it must make sense.

The functions in the front end edit was never as stable as the back end edit. That's why it's odd that you guys are building directly on top of it. That's not smart.

For the Future I hope you'll consider a little more customer opinions than anyone who thinks they can decide from the top down.

Regards...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago

@Se Thanks for your comment. If you issue, please create an new forum post with your site credentials. Our team will check your issue. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago

@Dmitry Goncharov developer team will check your issue. Thanks

S
Se
Accepted Answer
3 days ago

@Toufiq Thank you.. i have created a Topic but noone has answered yet.

regards.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago

@se The support team is under pressure. You will get a response as soon as possible. Thanks

S
Se
Accepted Answer
3 days ago

i see my Dear. ,-).. its okay. take your time you need.

best wisches.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago

Thank you

M
Moghees
Accepted Answer
3 days ago

I'm not so sure about this new front-end type editor. I defintley preferred the back-end style much better. I suppose i'll have to get used to this fornt-end style editing and see how I get on. But so far I've not gottent used fto it and only have one word for it, frustrating! Let's see how I get on.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago

SPPB 3.8 will be still supported for next few months, so you have time etc. Keep it by now.

S
Se
Accepted Answer
2 days ago

@Toufiq .. the second day.. no answer. lets see if you will remember me. ,-)

M
Moghees
Accepted Answer
2 days ago

@Paul Frankowski thanks. I've intstalled SPPB 4.0 on a few of my sites and honestly it's shifted and altered some of my content. I've tried my hardest to change it and I struggled. I've had to revert back to SPPB 3.8.8 I'm just not keen on this front-end like editing. I don't know if this is going to put other users off.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
2 days ago

Support and updates for SPPB 3 will be ongoing for as long as there are rapports of issues with SPPB4 and those are fixed?

The last thing we want are problems on live websites build for clients after an update.

Dmitry Goncharov
Dmitry Goncharov
Accepted Answer
2 days ago

Smoothness disappeared when changing parameters in the editor.

https://mega.nz/file/mqgnQarQ#fPxQbKK_-MyZnreRwPsf_4yRB431hlThg0CCUMx51mY

In SPPB 3 everything was much nicer and more convenient

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
2 days ago

I'll be gone for sure. I will find another page builder. This is a nightmare. Should have stayed with 3. I can see a lot of people leaving.. Sorry to say!

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
2 days ago

A bit dramatic if you ask me. Even with some issues I also saw improvements in the builder. As long as it not used on live sites at this stage no real harm can be done.

M
Moghees
Accepted Answer
2 days ago

@Robert So SPPB 4 is not currenlty menat to be used for live sites?? I'm confused, I thought it was a stable verion rather than alpha.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
2 days ago

@moghees That's what the team told me in chat. Dont use it on live sites yet. Besites that with new versions I never use it on live sites. My experience is to wait untill most bugs are out first. No server setup is the same. I do suggest that people use it, but on a test environment. The more people use it, the more feedback there will be for the devs to work with and fix things. It's a normal proces. When you call it BETA, only a handfull will download it to play with. Call it stable and a lot of people will use it. Imo the team could also do a contest or whatever with the community to get them to test intensively with some fun prices (free plans or whatever); "Let's see what you can create with PB4" or someting like that. Then you get the feedback you need.. just my 2 cents. It's also what I miss on the forum. It's always about what people can't do, not about what they can do. Might also give some inspiration to other members.

Accepted Answer
2 days ago

I would say that Joomshaper here is comparable to Sencha and the ExtJS framework.
Every major version e.g.: 7.0 is seen as beta by the customers and used for testing until the next minor version 7.1 is released.
Then mostly the critical bugs are gone and it can be considered a real stable without hesitation.
I have been working with ExtJS for almost 12 years "since version 3.2" and it has always been like this.

That's what the team told me in chat. Dont use it on live sites yet.

That's the purest indictment when the vendor itself says that customers should not use the stable version in live systems!

A closed beta for selected users would make much more sense here before the final stable version is released. "with some rewards as robert suggested"

As a developer working permanently on such a large project, operational blindness is bound to set in. This is also the reason why external testers or selected customers are brought in to examine and test the product from a completely different angle.

For example, this should take into account users who use many other extensions.
Then the users who are more attached to version 3 and have a correspondingly critical approach.
Or the users who reported the most bugs.
This would fix most critical issues before the actual release of the stable version.

Now you are welcome to stone me for my opinion.

John Juhl
John Juhl
Accepted Answer
2 days ago

To be honest, I think I'll sit still for a long as I can before upgrading anything.....

Don't like to be in the "pocket" of these "let's change everything, and see how crazy shit can get" ideas - and as a concequence of that I'm now using Joomla native articles as much as possible - combined with Regular Labs tools.

That way I'm less vulnerable - because that is what I sense from all the comments: we are all very scared about what will happen to our projects.

The learning from this must be: hold your cards close to the body next time you wanna revloutionize things, until everything is working like a clock. You don't gain anything from blowing the horn too soon.

Hoping for the best.

John.

Dmitry Goncharov
Dmitry Goncharov
Accepted Answer
2 days ago

And the meaning? SPPB3 never started working like clockwork. There are a lot of bugs in addons, and SPPB4 has already been released. This is just a continuation of the story with version 3. Throughout its existence, SPPB4 will fix bugs until SPPB5 is released. History is cyclical.

S
Se
Accepted Answer
1 day ago

At the latest now your somewhat ignorant way of working past the customer takes revenge.

How can you, as a developer, abandon a back-end that was running so stably and build on a front-end that never worked stably?

The front-end was so full of bugs that no intelligent management would have built on it. Moreover, this is so far from an intuitive arrangement of editing tools that I fear version 4 will be the end of Page Builder. I fear you will not be able to recover from this mistake.

Look at you... You have failed to provide even the most basic support for days. I guess a very difficult year will have to be added to the "memory lane" of 12 years. https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/12-years-of-joomshaper

Too bad... really too bad.

S
SPD
Accepted Answer
1 day ago

It is a shame this 'Thread of issues and solutions' is turning into an unproductive list of gripes. Initially I was finding it usefully to see the issues that are bound to rise in any initial release under a single discourse between users and staff.

So, many users don't like Front-End only editing and maybe it was not the best decision by the company. However, the staff have stated a few times that they will be providing a back-end editor. So I suggest, that maybe, people move on from that and provide productive feedback on issues and potential solutions to them so everyone benefits

Just a thought from a fellow, relatively new, user. Cheers

S
Se
Accepted Answer
1 day ago

no. this is constructive criticism, and it has to be allowed once in a while.

what is this for a behavior... if you are new, then behave also like a new one and throw yourself here productively.

we have been here longer and we are allowed to rant. this is how companies learn to listen. and joomshaper has to put up with that. weh ave beend spending years here. so respect that, like we do respect the work of the development-team here..

so... no one needs pink for work!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 day ago

@Se I have assigned your post. Will you please check the notification and let me know. Thanks

S
Se
Accepted Answer
1 day ago

i did Toufiq. Thank you.