Cannot Edit Home Page After SP Page Builder Pro 4.0.3 Upgrade - Question | JoomShaper

Cannot Edit Home Page After SP Page Builder Pro 4.0.3 Upgrade

GN

Geordie van der Nest

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I receive the following error when I want to edit my home page after updating to SP Page Builder Pro 4.0.3 and Helix Ultimate 2.0.11.

Fortunately the front end page still displays, but I cannot edit the page. It results in: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '8) ORDER BY lft ASC' at line 3.

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #81936

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Download this file & replace on this file location.

/components/com_sppagebuilder/helpers/articles.php

articles.php.zip

-Thanks

Samuel Desloges
Samuel Desloges
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #83064

For me this solution seems OK!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #83071

You are most welcome. Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/

Samuel Desloges
Samuel Desloges
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #83476

Hi Toufiq,

I have update to SP Pagebuilder 4.0.4 and the update restore the error! You must include the file in the update!!!!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #83482

We will do it soon. Thanks for your information.

‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85822

@Toufiq

Ronny Ko who has the same problem and also reported the problem a month ago, had not received any help at all on this problem until a week ago when I addressed it.
He reported today to me, the Problem is still present in version 4.0.5.

It is unfortunately still necessary to overwrite the article.php or correct it yourself.

components/com_sppagebuilder/helpers/article.php
line 53:
change !empty to !is_array

So I would like to ask you that you also forward the fix to the developers that the problem will be fixed in version 4.0.6.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86004

I just informed again to our developer team. I hope they will check and let you know. Thanks