I have SP Page Builder Pro, But Cannot Use Included Blocks - Question | JoomShaper

I have SP Page Builder Pro, But Cannot Use Included Blocks

JG

Jim Grusendorf

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I have SP Page Builder Pro 4.04, but in Layouts, on the Blocks tab, all blocks show the "Pro" badge and "Buy Pro" when I hover. I can't use them.

18 Answers
D
David
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #98409

Same problem, version 4.0.6 and no solution. we paid for wait how many version ? you don't have dev ? I hope you don't go closed like jsn

AR
Antonis Remoundos
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #98415

I had the same problem with 4.0.6 and 3.8.9 Blocks were blocked (no pun intended) I made the copy and paste manually in the global configuration. I didn't use the "click to copy" icon in my dashboard, I marked and copied. I guess if you save it in the settings of the component doesn't work, you have to save in the global configuration. Works now in both versions

AR
Antonis Remoundos
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99029

Put key in the global configuration, not in the dashboard. There must be some bug there. And mark the key and copy it with keyboard, not using the "click to copy"

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #84694

Hello

Thank you for your query. Have you added your email and license key properly? You need to copy the license key from your Dashboard. Please check the documentation link below to confirm if you have followed all the steps here:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-4/how-to-tips

JG
Jim Grusendorf
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84709

Sorry… I thought I had because everything else was working. That fixed it. Thanks!

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #84714

You are most welcome :)

R
Rico
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85148

Hello,

I have the same problem. Blocks I am supposed to buy. I copied the license ID from the dashboard and pasted it in the settings in Pagebuilder.

The domain is also inserted correctly in the profile / dashboard in my account.

What can I do?

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85388

Hello Rico

This issue should be fixed in the next SPPB 4.0.5 update. You can kindly wait for that.

RB
Rob Bryant
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86813

Hi, when will this update be released? I just paid for the subscription for an urgent project, and now I can't use the features I paid for. "You can kindly wait for that" isn't really a great answer.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86925

Rob, version 4.0.5 has already been released. You can download it from the link below:

https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-extensions/sp-page-builder-pro-next

Thanks!

RB
Rob Bryant
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86997

Thanks Ariba, I checked and that is the version I have installed. I still have the same issue with blocks showing as locked PRO content. I have another issue too so I'll start a new topic.

U
utmtel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87052

I have the same issue too with 4.0.5 and license key correctly added

D
David
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #98438

OMG, you'r solution work, now I see insert and not buy. Thanks you very much.
(sorry for my english i'm french)

IJ
imagine Jaegy
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99028

Dear, I'm having the exact same issue. Downloaded pre version (4.0.6), installed, adde email adress and license key from the dashboard (tried copy icon and manual copy/paste), but I still can't use the blocks since they appear as "Pro" and want me to buy the license (which I already bought earlier today)...

Any idea ?

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99324

Hello. After some time spent to find why I had not access to these pre-made blocks, I re-entered the SPPB key in the config, and now I can see them. ..... but when I add a row, and I click "Import", nothing happens .... Tried on several pages. Cache empty ....

Shawn
Shawn
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110076

I had the same issue and was pulling my hair out whilst banging my head against the wall!!!

There are two places where you need to add your email address and license code:

SP Page Builder Pro / Settings / License & Update Joomla / Administrator / Global Configuration / SP Page Builder Pro / License & Update

Although you'll most likely find it's already enetered in global config, having entered it into sp pbp settings, you'll still need to click save.

L
lorvar
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112183

I tried all this. Nothing works.

CR
candyce Rowlandson
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118000

i have been struggling with this for a few months to find the issue and i just resolved it. it turns out that when i put the serial number / product code in my global cconfiguration, there was a space at the end of the code.

Please check if when you pasted the code it added a space at the end. if so delete the extra space and this may solve your problem like it did for me.