Page Builder Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Page Builder Not Working

AP

Aaron Pressel

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I was able to install Pagebuilder without an issue on a fresh install of Joomla.

I used the same procedure to install in onto one of my production sites and I can not get it to work. I have 6 other sites to do as well and this seems to be a big hassle.

Once installed, when I go to creat a page I end up with a bunch of gibberish and no interface.

I asked for a refund but was told I needed to give this a try first. I am just not excited to deal with this on every site I have.

Thank you in advance for your time helping with this.

5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86020

About Refund > [email protected]

Not for me.

AP
Aaron Pressel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85983

Hey Paul,

I appreciate all the help and info with this issue.

I was aware of the Joomlashine issue and am working on changing all the sites over but I'm not the only one who makes that decision for the various websites i manage.

At this time I would like to request a refund for the purchase and will look back at the product at another time once other things are figured out.

I did reach out via chat with the same request.

Thanks again for your time, I do not take it for granted.

-Aaron

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #85832

Extra notes!

1. Do not use JSN Page Builder because its developer JoomlaShine officially closed his bussiness on September 2021. It means it's not supported, no updates anymore, and won't be. I suggest to uninstall JSN extension totally and forgot about it.
  2. Read below
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #85831

Ok, we found the source of problem. Fixed.

If you have enabled both JSN Page Builder plugins (!) and SP Page Builder - the SPPB front-end editor doesn't work. You can use only ONE Page Builder, like in the Highlander movie, there can be only one.

By now I disabled that plugin "System - JSN PageBuilder 3" to fix front-end editor.

If You don't mind I also installed you SPPB 3.8 - so you can test back-end and front-end editor. Evidence that works.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #85824

Hi Aaron,

we have two lines SP Page Builder's, you can use SPPB 3.8.x OR SPPB 4.0.x as you like and prefer. The 4.0.x series is pretty fresh and works using only front-end editor.

As I noticed you installed 4.0.x

That's why we always suggest to check new software on FRESH Joomla installation first before saying that it's not working etc. As you know in IT there are many things that causes problems, like during the the real fire of the building.

In your case I have to ask our developer, becuase indeed whole front-end editor view is damaged, weird, I see that JS conflict first time.