Arrow Slide does Not Work On Mobile - Question | JoomShaper

Arrow Slide does Not Work On Mobile

aleabasolucoes

aleabasolucoes

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

On the PC, the slide works normally, but on the cell phone the arrows just don't work on the website: https://www.santossouzaesilva.com.br/ This has already happened on another website and you sent us a code that you solved. Can you help us again?

8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #8453

We will check it again before the next update. Thanks for your suggestions.

aleabasolucoes
aleabasolucoes
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8371

It took a lot of work but I did it. Thanks! It is a tip for you to correct this recurring flaw. Thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #8311

Hi there, I have checked via deleting your first slideshow and inserted slideshow addon. It works fine after insert a fresh slideshow addon. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #8306

Please provide me the cpanel access. Thanks

aleabasolucoes
aleabasolucoes
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8219

My friend, I am unable to install, see the error that appears: Heads up Joomla \ CMS \ Filesystem \ Folder :: create: Could not create folder.Path: / home / storage / e / a4 / 19 / santossouzaesilva1 Warning: Failed to move the file: / tmp / phptkgnI8 to /home/storage/e/a4/19/santossouzaesilva1/public_html/tmp/pkg_akeeba-7.5.3-core.zip × Mistake Cannot detect the manifest file But I have a backup that I did manually now.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #8092

Will you please help to make the Akeeba backup?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

aleabasolucoes
aleabasolucoes
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7999

Yes!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #7929

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please share your site URL and administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back you soon.

-Thanks