Error Template - Question | JoomShaper

Error Template

B

Breidenbach

Template 1 year ago

Hi, I´ve installed your template Mega Inc. When I try to use it (joomla 3.10.11, PHP 7.4.33), I get the following message: "Error: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Helper' not found: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\HTMLOverride' not found" Can you help, please?

I send you access datas in the hidden content. This is a test site.

Kind regards Walter

23 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #95915

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

B
Breidenbach
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95979

Hi Toufiq, thanks for answering. I send you FTP access in the hidden content.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96421

I have forward your issue to our developer team. Please give me more time. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96459

Download the Akeeba backup and check this package.

Please follow the video instruction to run akeeba backup.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16fMwHR2ZAa3yctnP5rn7zm6YlwB7ijQj/view

B
Breidenbach
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #96570

Sorry Toufiq, but this is rather confusing for me. Shall I create a new folder in which I restore a backup from the present site in the way the video shows it? I think my Joomla knowledge is to small to understand the sense of all this. Isn´t there an easyer way to solve my problem?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96727

Yes, You can create an staging site following this instructions.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ms8hPQfM3xfF4XUO0W4pUZAhzGUqxBwD/view

1. Create a subdomain from your cPanel
  2. Export your existing site Database from PHPMyAdmin
  3. Create a new Database
  4. Import the existing Database to the new Database
  5. Update configuration.php file
  6. Go to the administrator of the staging site
B
Breidenbach
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #96732

this site is already a staging site: see hidden content

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96758

Now your site is running fine. Thanks

B
Breidenbach
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #96857

Thanks a lot for your help, Toufiq, but could you tell me what you have done to make the site funktion with the Mega Inc template, which is based on Helix Ultimate. When I try to use the Helix Ultimate template now, I get the same error message again: "Error: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Helper' not found: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\HTMLOverride' not found" When I choose Mega Inc. after trying to change the template to Helix Ultimate I get the same error message again.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96929

Will you please check the fresh quickstart pack or try to check another hosting server to check this issue? Cause, We have checked our end no issue was found. But, the problem occurs only on your server. :(

B
Breidenbach
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97020

this is not a server problem. I send you access datas for a site which is using Helix 3 on the same server. There it is no problem to switch to Helix Ultimate.

It must have to do with the template JSN Venture Pro. This is not supported since a while and I thought that Helix Ultimate could be a good alternative. But there are always problems. Since a couple of weeks I try to get a solution with your supporter team. But there is no success yet.

I´d purchased your other templates. But all templates based on Helix Ultimate do not function in this site structure.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #97158
B
Breidenbach
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97209

okay, an now???

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #97293

Give me correct login details of your site administrator. Thanks

B
Breidenbach
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97298

sorry, now you have access as super user

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #97310

When i switch to Helix Ultimate it works fine.

https://prnt.sc/CmO_0gtgOFxo

B
Breidenbach
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97314

yes, that´s what I wanted to tell you as an argument against your supposition that the error message ("Error: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Helper' not found: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\HTMLOverride' not found") could be a server problem. So the question is: why does switching to Helix Ultimate work fine on "meisterfrisur.de" an why not on "sozo.meisterfrisur.de"? Both are on the same server. My hope was, that you are able to find the mistake in the structure of the site.

Sorry, but this all is very frustrating for me. I began to ask for help in this case three months ago. Nobody of your support team members could help.

B
Breidenbach
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97926

Hi Toufiq, is there still a chance of help for me in this case???

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #98043

I tired to produce the same issue in my hosting. But, here is no problem found.

https://staging.helix-framework.org/administrator

B
Breidenbach
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #98106

Sorry, but what shall I do with this answer? I don´t know this address an I can´t login there. Is this an answer addressed to anybody else? I don't feel taken seriously!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #98488

Uninstall Helix Framework & Template then reinstall the Helix template only then check again.

https://www.joomshaper.com/helix

B
Breidenbach
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99750

This didn´t help either. I guess you can´t help. Thanks for trying.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103837

I have solved your issue on my localhost. That's why i told you. Should i share a backup with you? Thanks