Page Duplication Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Page Duplication Not Working

MO

Marcos Oya

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi, When I duplicate a page the new one doesn't appear. Sometimes I log out of Joomla and log back in if it shows up, other times it doesn't.

And if i try to export a template it gives error "Warning: is_file(): File name is longer than the maximum allowed path length on this platform (4096): /var/www/vhosts/seguridadcuatrocero.com/httpdocs/templates/id1621248166856visibilitytruecollapsefalsesettingsadmin_labelti....."

I work with 4.0.6 SP Page Builder. I have reinstalled it above but it still doesn't work.

it is impossible to work like this.

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #99103

Hello Marcos Oya

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

MO
Marcos Oya
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99227

Hi Ofi Khan doing tests I have realized that when opening the backoffice with chrome, if all the pages that I have created appear. It seems that chrome works better, but I have to be constantly doing Joomla global unlocks and clearing the browser cache. It keeps happening to me with the constructor that I publish or unpublish a page and it doesn't work. I need to exit Joomla, clear browser cache...

MO
Marcos Oya
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99473

Urgent, read the hidden content.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #99505

Please check

MO
Marcos Oya
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99531

Ok, It´s working.

MO
Marcos Oya
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99542

New access data

Pawel Kawka
Pawel Kawka
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109612

What was the solution to the problem ?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110090

Marcos Oya

I think your page content is too much and hence it cannot be handled. You can try by increasing PHP Memory Limit and Max Execution Time. Please contact your hosting provider for this.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110091

Hello Pawel Kawka

Please post a new question on this topic. We will check your issue.

Best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110128

Please remove credentials for your safety and post a new question.

Your credentials are visible to the post owner.