After Update, Editing Page Deletes Content - Question | JoomShaper

After Update, Editing Page Deletes Content

M

MRNS

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello there! I just edited a page and the content was deleted . I create a new line, then save, it gives me confirmation that the line was saved but nothing comes out when previewing . Upon re-entering the page, it is empty of content as if nothing was saved .

Version PHP 8.0 and Joomla! 4.2.6 without recent modifications. I just upgraded from SP Page Builder 4.0.6 to 4.0.7

9 Answers
EG
Erjon Galanxhi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102625

That's the point. SP Page Builder is not working at all. Has bllocked all contents.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #102482

@MRNS Your administrator URL doesn't open. It's redirect me to 404 page. Thanks

EG
Erjon Galanxhi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102410

Dear Mrns,

i installed SP PAGE PRO 3.8.9 but still the pages do not open. https://cloudcase.eu/en/cloud-hosting/edit/3.html

Any other chance?

Thank You Regards Roni

M
MRNS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102268

@Erjon Galanxhi It is not possible to "go back" from SP4 to SP3. Unfortunately you have to uninstall the extension and then install the latest version SP3. Where to find SP3? In your profile -> Dashboard -> Download -> SP Page Builder Pro -> and at the end you will find the file "SP Page Builder Pro Version: 3.8.9"

EG
Erjon Galanxhi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102267

How can I switch back to version 3.8.9? Where to download the old versions?

Thanks for support.

Roni```

M
MRNS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102266

@Erjon Galanxhi Given the lack of response, we had to uninstall SP4 and go back to version 3.8.9, waiting for a stable version of SP4 to come out. In other comments it is emphasized that the 4+ version is under development and, therefore, it is normal that there are failures, bugs, etc.

We recommend using the SP3 version ;)

EG
Erjon Galanxhi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102262

Hi Staff,

any news for me: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/21219

Still waiting since long time. Seems not stable using SP Page pro. The whole pages are down now: www.cloudcase.eu

I spent time to build the site and wasted money, seems I will switch out of Joomla platform at all.

M
MRNS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100675

Hi Toufiq, sure!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100635

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

Note: Before share credentials, please keep a backup of your site.

-Thanks