Sp Page Builder Messed Up My Site - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Page Builder Messed Up My Site

CC

Conrado Cortez

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I upgraded to sp page builder 4.07 from 3.89 and after upgrading my page display got messed up. look at the articles below the slider on https://www.wailukuhongwanji.org/new/ Can I downgrade to 3.89 or can this issue on 4.07 be fixed

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #100987

Apology for the inconvenience. I have fixed your issue. Please check your site.

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102552

all i say is.. then you should rate the criticism in the forum higher than some ridiculous star ratings.

this is a great channel. just take it more serious. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102495

Hello Saam

People review the product and support on these sites and these are useful for end-users. Whenever we solve an issue, we ask a little appreciation from our users. Users have the ultimate right to give a good or not so good review. It is their choice and freedom.

We are constantly trying to improve the product upon your feedback. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101348

you and your Team should really change your understanding fundamentally. This way you only fall into the vain trap and lie to yourselves. Things are not going well and you have a lot of catching up to do.

what happens when you have trouble here and star ratings on the other sites?... You get more customers who fall into disfavor.

Why do you need a star rating? I really don't understand this nonsense.

Please clean up first and keep your promises! Please!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #101227

You are welcome 😊

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

CC
Conrado Cortez
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101170

thank you. and thank you for the explanation of the fix. Ofi you are awesome!!!

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101001

thank you for your professional understanding, help and support Ofi.

I do not need any explanation in most cases. You are the professionals who understand, thats why we trust and invest here. I need you and your knowledge. I also go to the dentist and do not pull my teeth myself ;-)

This is how it can stay, this is how it should stay!

Saving time is the most important thing in support. If I want to learn, I go to study ;-)

The solution is the shortest way. Thank you very much. Sucessfulll and good Day to all.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #100997

Good advice, Saam

In this case, I have modified templates/shaper_stellar/js/owl.carousel.min.js

Found andSelf word 6 times in the file and changed it to addBack

Sometimes, some solutions are difficult to explain. Rather fixing is easier. This is why, sometimes we miss to describe the solution. But I appreciate your feedback and will try to follow.

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100989

Dear Ofi,

These are recurring problems.

Please get used to describe how you solve the problems of the users. It will simplify your business if we can read in older Threads and quickly solve our problems.

Otherwise, such a forum makes no sense at all.

CC
Conrado Cortez
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100980

site is now at 3.89 . i restored from backuup. after looked great for a day, and the the next day the top slider is no longer showing and Latest fro m our blog is also not showing. Please help

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #100747

Hello Conrado Cortez

I need two factor authentication to log in to your site. Please share it in the hidden content. I will check your issue.

Best regards

A
Allen
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100441

Please delete my comment. Not applicable.