Options To Display Articles - Question | JoomShaper

Options To Display Articles

A

AJCS

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello We want to display articles in the sp page builder. We did not find the option to show only one article. If we use the option to show by category, it shows us the images correctly. But if we filter by label the images disappear. Do we do something wrong? Thanks

23 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #101035

Hello AJCS

Which addon are you using to show the article in SP Page Builder? Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur.

Best regards

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101381

Hello The option we use is the addons, content, articles. Here we do not see the option to show a single article. And if we think classes, it does not show the images.

By the way, to attach a capture as you have to paste it in the post. I only see (![] )

https://prnt.sc/6nqid0dAs4jW

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101518

Excuse me. Do you have to wait a week to get an answer? What does this mean when buying the package? 1 Year Support & Updates

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #101527

There is no option to show one single article. If your article category has only one article, then it will show one article. Otherwise there is no option.

I do not get your class -> image question

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101577

And why when using a class, does it not show the images?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #101721

Where are you using the class?

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101797
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102116

Please share an example page where the issue occurs. I will check it. By the way, you are talking about tags not classes.

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102514

Hello Attached internal link to view the publication.

The first article is filtered by a tag and does not show the image.

Thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102522

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102526

ok you got it

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103071

Have you seen what happens with these photographs?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104064

Apology for the delay. You have to set Blog Options image for the article. This will show in the blog page.

https://prnt.sc/3k5lkd9dh1M8

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104198

Hello It is not possible to configure the module so that it takes the image of the article? It does not matter if it is with CSS or PHP. The other way forces us to take the same image twice.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104245

In the article, you can edit the code and remove blog images for the articles. Then it will only be shown in the blog pages, not in the article details view. For example, in Pitech template, you have to edit this file to change the article view: templates/pitech/html/com_content/article/default.php

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104292

What I don't understand is why it initially shows the images. When you select a category or a TAG, it no longer shows the images. I think I should always show them. In options we can hide them if we want. I don't see the logic of this SP Page Builder component. It's the addons Articles...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104413

Blog page and Article page are separate pages and thus confuses you.

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104457

Yes, but I don't understand that if you don't put a filter, it works well. When you want to show the same or same articles with a category or TAG filter, the images disappear.

Can this component be modified?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104621

Article and blog view can be modified here:

• templates/pitech/html/com_content/article/default.php
  • templates/pitech/html/com_content/category/blog.php

I am not clear about issue. Please reproduce it where the image has disappeared. I will check it.

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105416

Hello

On this page that I have hidden you will see that the image does not appear. The image is in the article. If I don't filter by category or TAGS, it works fine. When putting a filter does not show the image. I think this is a module error. This component already has the option to hide the image if we want it. Can we expedite this issue please?

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105935

Have you looked at the problem?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109050

Sorry, I lost track of the issue. Please explain with screenshots of what you actually want. I will check and fix this.

A
AJCS
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109726

I try to explain it again. This module shows the images and headlines... All good when you apply a category filter or tags, the images disappear. You can try the component and you will see it. I don't see the logic. If I want to hide the images, I already have the option in the component. By default it should show the images.