Error 500 Open Page Sp Page Builder - Question | JoomShaper

Error 500 Open Page Sp Page Builder

D

DigitM

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello, I'm on Joomla 3.10.11 and just upgraded to PHP 8.0. I encounter a problem in the admin when I want to open one of the pages created with Sp Page Builder. I get a 500 error. Front side everything is ok... Need a little help from you. Thanks in advance.

11 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103496

Thank you so much. Please let me know.

D
DigitM
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103306

Hello Tufiq, Thank you for your feedback. It seems to be ok but I will retest and I will come back to you asap. Please do not close the ticket. Have a good day !

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103237

Disable the JCE editor and check again. Updated PHP version 8 on my site also. Thanks

D
DigitM
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102848

Hello Tufiq, I just reverted to PHP 7.4 and it actually works. But Joomla recommends upgrading to PHP 8.0. In addition, my hosting will make me pay for the PHP 7.4 version if I stay on it. Thanks for your feedback. Jack

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #102841

Will you please just downgrade your PHP version and check again. I know this is not wise solution. It just for check. Cause, PHP 7.4 works fine. Thanks

D
DigitM
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102507

Hello Toufiq and thank you for your feedback. I just went to your test server and I still have the same error! http://helix-framework.org/user/digikult/administrator/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=page&layout=edit&id=97 The problem is when I connect to the admin/SP Page Builder and I want to edit a page I always get a blank page: HTTP ERROR 500 I even tried on 2 different browsers (Chrome & Firefox) and still the same problem! Thank you for your help.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #102486

I just installed akeeba backup in our testing server and it works fine.

D
DigitM
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102200

Hello Tufiq, Thank you for your feedback but I don't see any change. SP Pages Builder Pages still not showing in admin. I always get a blank page when I want to edit one of the pages (: Unless I misunderstood your explanation. Then why do you want me to install akeeba backup? Is it by making a backup and reinstalling it that I will solve the problem? Yet you tell me you made a change to the htaccess file but I don't see any change. Thanks for your help.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #102180

I think this issue occurred for the 300 redirect. I just replaced the default Joomla htaccess file and now it works on this package. Please download the akeeba backup. Then follow the instruction to run akeeba backup.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16fMwHR2ZAa3yctnP5rn7zm6YlwB7ijQj/view

-Thanks

D
DigitM
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101736

Hello Tufiq, Sorry, I needed a DB to work on another site. I've just restored the connection, I don't touch anything anymore, I'm impatiently waiting for your news. Access codes have not changed. Thanks again. Jack

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #101713

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check the screenshot and fix it. Then let me know.

https://prnt.sc/YXHhmxx9jPDO

-Thanks