SP Weather Module Problem With Newberg Template - Question | JoomShaper

SP Weather Module Problem With Newberg Template

CS

caroline sun

Extension 1 year ago

Hi Team:

I'm using SP weather on Newsberg template, but now weather module is not working anymore with nothing has been changed.

btw, API platform is Openweathermap. I get this message in the front-end, instead of weather display: "Please make sure that, your allow_url_fopen or cURL is enabled. Also..." (please see the detail info the pic linked)https://prnt.sc/OBz7ufAh0e0e

I've followed the instruction with replace API Key and make sure the location is correct, but the module is still not working... Is there anyone can help with this problem? Thanks!

Caroline

14 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104375

Thank you so much

CS
caroline sun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104373

I did! :-)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104189

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

CS
caroline sun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104154

Thank you again! Have a nice day!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104077

Please go to this location: modules/mod_sp_weather/tmpl and replace flat.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

flat.php.zip

CS
caroline sun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103962

I have One more question about SP weather module:

my client prefer the temperature number display on the frount-end with "no decimal" , is it possible to do that? or is there any way to change it?

Looking forward to your reply, Thanks! Caroline

CS
caroline sun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103953

Thank you Ofi, now it is fixed~

Caroline

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103850

Please use Location ID. Lattitude/Longitude is not working. We will check this issue on our end.

CS
caroline sun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103814

Sorry, Now User sdpkuaa.dev has just been granted with Super User privilege, The password is same.

Caroline

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103808

Please share your SUPER USER access to check the issue.

https://prnt.sc/BVtsPWaCe_G-

CS
caroline sun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103806

Hi Ofi,

One more thing i want talk to you, if SP weather module disabled, the top of page looks like this(please see the screen shot here https://prnt.sc/qdfWnASVZLt0).

Thanks Caroline

CS
caroline sun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103805

Hi Ofi,

Thanks for the reply. I've put administrator access in the Hidden Content box, please have a look and let me know how to fix it.

BTW, when the SP weather module errored out, the main menu disappeared.

Thanks! Caroline

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103225

Hello caroline sun

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

CS
caroline sun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102814

Is there anybody can help with the problem above?