Internal Server Error - Question | JoomShaper

Internal Server Error

A

Anastasis

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello there,

I keep getting this message every time i try to upload a picture. Only picture. I can upload videos normally but everytime i try to upload a picture i het an "Internal Server Error". I have already changed the maximum MB in Media Options but still nothing. Please help me out here!

2 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #104579

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Would you please install your site on the live server to check your issue? When you have done it, please let me know. I will check & get back to you soon. Don't forget to share your site login credentials via the hidden content area.

-Thanks

A
Anastasis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103965

I have tried everything. I even uninstalled and reinstalled xampp and joomla and SP page Builder all from scratch. I can see in the directory C:\xampp\htdocs\images\2023\02\03 (folder automatically created everytime you upload through YOUR media manager) that the photos are in fact uploaded. I can even see them in Media on joomla. Still YOUR media manager cannot locate them and when i try to choose "Folders" it crashes. What is going on? Can someone on your team responsibly answer this?