"Content Column" Option In Carousel Pro Settings is Broken In 4.0.8 - Question | JoomShaper

"Content Column" Option In Carousel Pro Settings is Broken In 4.0.8

JG

Jim Grusendorf

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I just upgraded from SP Page Builder Pro 4.0.7 to 4.0.8. Now the "Content Column" option in Carousel Pro settings is no longer working. It has screwed up my layout and changing the setting does nothing.

Updating to 4.0.8 also tripled all my rows. I deleted the duplicates, but this is very disconcerting and is making me wonder about the quality of your product.

6 Answers
JG
Jim Grusendorf
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109658

Are you going to respond? I see that there are others reporting many issues with 4.0.8.

JG
Jim Grusendorf
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109850

For a paid product, this isn't very good support.

‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109922

Hello Jim Grusendorf,

first of all a piece of information from the forum.
The first RC release of SPPB 4.0.9 has been issued to Paul and others. Possibly on Friday the new version could already be available. Possibly the problem is fixed then.

Otherwise, you can proceed as follows.

If you don't have a response by Monday, please contact the CEO directly on Facebook or LinkedIn and file a complaint.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kawshar-ahmed/
https://www.facebook.com/jkawshar

I have already spoken to the CEO about advising customers to send a complaint directly to him if they have waited and reminded for at least a week for a response.

Have a nice day and good luck.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #111964

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Is this fixed now?

-Regards.

JG
Jim Grusendorf
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112001

Yes, finally. Thank you!

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #112097

Glad to know that. You are always welcome. You can now close this post by accepting the answer.