Choosing Recipient - Question | JoomShaper

Choosing Recipient

ML

Marius Lindemann

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi there,

I am currently creating a website where you should be able to choose who should receive the message from the "form builder".

Example: Choose Recipient: "Chairman" (In the backend you should be able to set "Chairman" = "[email protected]") Choose Recipient: "Youth Division" ("[email protected]") And so on.

Is there a way to do this or is something planned? Otherwise, unfortunately, I have to use an external component for this...

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110668

Hi there!

Thanks for contacting us.

There is no default way to achieve that with form addons. If you want you can use multiple forms and set the different recipient email accordingly.

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110988

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will convey to my team.

There is only possibility to set max 3 recipients in form builder addon so all of them gets the email send by the user.

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-3/how-to-tips#how-to-set-multiple-recipients-in-form-builder-addon

Best Regards

ML
Marius Lindemann
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110772

Many thanks for the answer.

Too bad it's not possible. I think it would be interesting for some users. In companies and associations there are often different contact persons. It would be nice not to have to create 10 forms (doesn't look nice on the website either), but to be able to select the recipient via a selection field.

Like Chairman, Booking, Accounting, Support, ...