Serialization Of 'Closure' is Not Allowed - Question | JoomShaper

Serialization Of 'Closure' is Not Allowed

J

johnny

Template 10 months ago

Joomla 4.3.1 / PHP 8 / Template shaper_wayne_corp - Default

My website is working fine apart from my blog menu item, this is set to type 'Category Blog'.

When I click this menu item I see the following error;

Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed

I have turn on logging everything and this is logged;

2023-05-26T13:09:16+00:00   CRITICAL ::1    error   Uncaught Throwable of type Exception thrown with message "Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Cache\Controller\CallbackController.php(140): serialize(Array)
#1 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Helper\ModuleHelper.php(593): Joomla\CMS\Cache\Controller\CallbackController->get(Array, Object(Joomla\Registry\Registry), '698d51a19d8a121...', true, Array)
#2 [ROOT]\modules\mod_articles_categories\mod_articles_categories.php(24): Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::moduleCache(Object(stdClass), Object(Joomla\Registry\Registry), Object(stdClass))
#3 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher.php(52): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
#4 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher.php(55): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...', NULL)
#5 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Helper\ModuleHelper.php(281): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher->dispatch()
#6 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Helper\ModuleHelper.php(161): Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderRawModule(Object(stdClass), Object(Joomla\Registry\Registry), Array)
#7 [ROOT]\templates\shaper_wayne_corp\html\com_content\article\default.php(258): Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule(Object(stdClass), Array)
#8 [ROOT]\libraries\src\MVC\View\HtmlView.php(410): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
#9 [ROOT]\libraries\src\MVC\View\HtmlView.php(203): Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate(NULL)
#10 [ROOT]\components\com_content\src\View\Article\HtmlView.php(244): Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display(NULL)
#11 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Cache\Controller\ViewController.php(95): Joomla\Component\Content\Site\View\Article\HtmlView->display()
#12 [ROOT]\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php(640): Joomla\CMS\Cache\Controller\ViewController->get(Object(Joomla\Component\Content\Site\View\Article\HtmlView), 'display')
#13 [ROOT]\components\com_content\src\Controller\DisplayController.php(121): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display(true, Array)
#14 [ROOT]\libraries\src\MVC\Controller\BaseController.php(678): Joomla\Component\Content\Site\Controller\DisplayController->display()
#15 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher.php(143): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('display')
#16 [ROOT]\components\com_content\src\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(56): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
#17 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Component\ComponentHelper.php(361): Joomla\Component\Content\Site\Dispatcher\Dispatcher->dispatch()
#18 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Application\SiteApplication.php(208): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_content')
#19 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Application\SiteApplication.php(249): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#20 [ROOT]\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php(293): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#21 [ROOT]\includes\app.php(61): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#22 [ROOT]\index.php(32): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...')
#23 {main}

My site is localhost.

I have seen this same issue reported elsewhere https://joomla.stackexchange.com/questions/32381/login-module-crashes-after-4-2-2-update/32394#32394

When I switch to the Cassiopeia - Default template it works fine.

Also, if I set the Joomla system cache to OFF - it works.

When the Joomla system cache is set to On Conservative Cachine this causes the error.

Can someone help?

2 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118615

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Is it possible to upload your site to live server to check your issue? If you upload your site on live server then please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

J
johnny
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #121458

fixed myself