Sp Property - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Property

DM

DIEGO MALDONADO

Extension 3 years ago

Hi, I bought SP Property Module but can´t find were edit "Property Status" options. Were can I edit that options?

Another thing, I´ve traslated language files to spanish, but cant find where do I have to translate another words like Listings, Properties, all properties, Status, Advance, Search Property, City/state

Regards.

8 Answers
DM
DIEGO MALDONADO
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5252

I found the problem. This happens if you upload images with same name for diferent properties, ex. Property A image name "1", Property B image name "1". Component replaces images with the same name. I can upload images with different names.

Now, other problem is the images order. I don´t know how your component is ordering the images.

REgards. Diego

DM
DIEGO MALDONADO
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5086

Friend, I think you didn´t see my video. I record a new one for you. Please check slowly what happens with images when I upload new images in a property:

http://s525533313.onlinehome.us/error.mp4

Regards,

Diego

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #5001

I have checked your issue and it seems okay. I have added a Test property (currently unpublished).

DM
DIEGO MALDONADO
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4747

Please your help Asap. REgards. Diego

DM
DIEGO MALDONADO
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4680

Dear friend, your module sp property has problems un gallery properties. If I upload images in one property, the images I´ve upload for the property "jumps" to the other property. Another thing, component doesn´t respect the order of images name, shows dissorder images.

I really very dissapointed about this component, has made me waste too much time.

You can see what I´m talking about in follow link:

http://s525533313.onlinehome.us/spproperty-images.mp4

Please your help. Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #997

If you want to delete any option in Status, then you need to remove that line from the code (see the screenshot from the file mod_spproperty_search\default.php)

Screenshot_485.png

If you want to add any option in Status, then you need to change the string in the language folder. For example, you will change the Rent option to something. Then you have to change MOD_SPPROPERTY_SEARCH_STATUS_RENT string. You need to go to this location: language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_spproperty_search.ini and change the value.

Screenshot_486.png

DM
DIEGO MALDONADO
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #979

Hi, thanks for your response.

So, what if I want delete or increase options in Status? REgards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #889

Hello DIEGO MALDONADO

For translating, please follow this Documentation. For editing Status, please check this file location: templates\shaper_estate\html\mod_spproperty_search\default.php

Best regards