H1 Header - Question | JoomShaper

H1 Header

G

Gosia

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello,

When I set the menu title as h1 header I get double h1 headers. One s SPPB and the other from Joomla (only when I set hide title in Joomla). What settings should I use to fix this?

19 Answers
G
Gosia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19525

Hello, The data is correct. I don't understand why you can't log in. In the hidden content, I send you the login link. Thank you

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19505

Hi,

it is still forbidden:

https://prnt.sc/13q84wy

Thanks for checking...

G
Gosia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19441

Hi,

I'm sending the login information again.

Thanks.

Best regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18964

Hi Gosia,

Really sorry for the unwanted delay!

I tried to login to your backend and access seems forbidden.

https://prnt.sc/13ixfgt

Would you kindly check?

Best Regards

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17083

Hello

Sincere apologies from my end for the delay. Our Senior Agent is looking into the matter and she will get back to you very soon.

Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation, we highly appreciate it.

G
Gosia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16368

I don't want the second h1 header hidden. In place of this second header should be an h2 header. This is how the module is set up. I don't know why there is an h1 header in this location. It shouldn't be that way, it's a mistake.

Could you please review the topic from the beginning? Do you understand what the problem is?

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #16364

I understand, so in that case you want to hide the second one in the screenshot, correct?

G
Gosia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16361

Yes.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #16360

The header is good: an auto-generated page title from the menu. So you want to keep this one, correct?

G
Gosia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16359

The header is good: an auto-generated page title from the menu. Remember that this is not a unitary problem?

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #16354

Hello

Please check the screenshot below. The first highlighted part is the automatically generated page title from the menu. The second highlighted part is the title of your content box. Between these two, which one do you want to remove? Kindly specify please. Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 12.25.13 AM.png

G
Gosia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16349

Hello,

The h1 header should only be in one place (please check the attached video).

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #16347

Hello

I apologize for the late response.

I checked the video, thank you for sending it. Could you kindly tell me which header do you want to keep and which one you want to remove? Can you send me a screenshot showing which header you want to keep? Also, please share with me your administrative access here in hidden mode, i will check from my end.

Thank you

G
Gosia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16314

Hi, Do you remember me?

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #16066

Thank you for the video, i will check from my end and get back to you at earliest convenience, kindly allow me some time.

G
Gosia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16000

Hello,

I'm sending the video.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15958

Thank you for the video, but could you kindly share it in English please? It would be easy for me to understand better.

G
Gosia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15947

Hi, I attach two videos. The first shows the result on the page, the second what settings are causing this situation.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15944

Hello

Could you kindly provide a screenshot of the issue along with your website address please?