Save Failed With The Following Error: Duplicate Entry '0' For Key 'q2qdr_sppagebuilder.PRIMARY' - Question | JoomShaper

Save Failed With The Following Error: Duplicate Entry '0' For Key 'q2qdr_sppagebuilder.PRIMARY'

Yofie Setiawan

Yofie Setiawan

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi,

I have problem, everytime i save a new article, it shows error message box like this

Save failed with the following error: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'q2qdr_sppagebuilder.PRIMARY'

How can i fix this?

I just migrate to another web hosting server, could it be database issue? How can i fix this?

And this happen when i activate the spbb with joomla article integration.

And this happen to all of the websites i just migrate. I need a solution that i can copy and paste to all websites i migrated, please help, thank you....

15 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #18510
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #61675

@Mirko Lednicki create an new forum post with your site details info. I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks

K
komir
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #61496

@Toufiq the similar problem here, can you help me? When try to save article get message: Duplicate entry '0' for key '#__sppagebuilder.PRIMARY'

When disable Joomla Article Integration in SPPageBuilder everting is workin as expected

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #18581

Glad to know that your problem has been solved. Please close the forum post. Thanks

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18523

Hi Toufiq,

Thanks, i managed to drop the "q2qdr_sppagebuilder" database item, and replace with my backup. It solved the issue.

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18491

Hi Toufiq,

Try to open a Joomla Article, and save with SPPB as editor.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #18490

It works fine

https://prnt.sc/13e9bly

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18485

Hi Toufiq,

Can you help to check on the live site? Details attached...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #18484

Database import has an issue

https://prnt.sc/13e8mgk

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18481

Hi,

Thanks Toufiq, here i share the link to download. I also already create super admin account for you can check.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #18475

Provide me the database and file via google drive. I will check my end first and then let you know. Thanks

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18461

Hi,

Thanks, but this is not the solution i expected. I already terminated the old server. I need solution to fix the database on the new server.

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18427

Hi,

FROM OLD SERVER</br> I backup by zipping all the files inside "public_html" folder.</br> I export the database with phpmyadmin</br>

TO NEW SERVER</br> I upload the public_html zip file to public_html folder and extract</br> I import the database with phpmyadmin</br>

This is basic common process i usually use to migrate and always works normal... But actually this is my first time migrate my websites with SPPB and Helix Ultimate.

Please check this screenshot. Everytime i save using SPPB, always fail, not saved, and error message. https://ibb.co/fS71qfZ

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #18422

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you tell me the process that you applied to migrate your website?

-Thanks