Header And Footer Issues After Updating Helix Framework And SP Page Builder - Question | JoomShaper

Header And Footer Issues After Updating Helix Framework And SP Page Builder

AF

Andrew Freeman

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi,

I've updated a load of websites with the latest helix and sp pagebuilder. But the sstyling of the footer seems to have been lost and no longer updates either when changed in Helix Ultimate?

Eg. The header and footer are showing black, rather than the blue set. Sizing seems to have changed in the header, link colours now lost.

7 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20663

Hello

Sincere apologies for the delay and i am glad you could solve the issue. If you do not use any custom sass/scss code, then you can turn it off or on. This feature is only needed when you use any custom sass/scss code.

Please do let me know if you have any other queries, i'm happy to provide support. If there is no other issue, kindly accept the response in order to resolve and close the issue. Have a nice day

AF
Andrew Freeman
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20133

I think it's fixed. By the looks of it you need to turn on SCSS after updating to 1.4, clear all my caches, lower the level JCH runs at and clear the CDN cache.

I think, I was just randomly trying things to fix it.

Is SCSS no longer optional then if things don't work without it on?

AF
Andrew Freeman
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20115

Ok, I've updated to the latest Helix 1.4 and it still persists.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20112

Hello

Our Senior agent is already looking into the issue and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and cooperation, we appreciate it.

AF
Andrew Freeman
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20107

Could someone please look at this? I've disabled JCH entirely and it's still happening.

Headers and footers in helix are stuck on black and no longer update when i change them, the styling I added before no longer shows after the updates. It's happened across at least three different websites now.

AF
Andrew Freeman
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19021

Hi,

I've solved that site (I think). But I have the same issue on another site.

I cleared my CDN cache, cleared JCH optimise cache, and lowered the JCH level to medium.

I've done the same on my other site, including turning off JCH but it's not having the same affect?

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19019

Hello

Sorry for your inconvenience. Thank you for providing the administrative access. Kindly allow me some time, i will look into the issue and get back to you.