Instagram Generate Access Token Fail - Question | JoomShaper

Instagram Generate Access Token Fail

C

claudevips

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello, I followed the Inatsgram api integration video provided by you to use the Instagram feed on the website.

However, there is an error in Joomla when clicking on "Generate Access Token"

It looks like this part is broken.

I look forward to your help, thank you!

I'm using:

joomla latest version, SPB latest version, PHp 7.4

14 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19107

Hello claudevips

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

C
claudevips
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19360

Hello!

ok!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #19402

Please use None when creating your facebook app and make sure that you have the updated version of SP Page Builder. Please follow this documentation

Hrvoje Znaor
Hrvoje Znaor
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20307

Hi Can someone upload up-to-date tutorial of how to enable instagram feed in sp page builder module? I tried and tried, folowed few tutorials but no matter I do, it doesnt work. I saw few official videos but I can see there that UI in Facebook is different than what is shown in videos. Latest error when I click "Generate Access Token" is:

"URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth settings. Make sure that the client and web OAuth logins are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs."

Latest Joomla and SPPB pro

Thanks Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20354

Hello Hrvoje Znaor

I have made a tutorial on How to setup Instagram Gallery Addon. Please follow the steps in the tutorial. Make sure that you have checked the additional steps in the description too. I have noticed that Facebook Developer site has some changes. You have to select More Options as business type while creating Facebook App.

Best regards

C
claudevips
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20665

Not success :(

Error generate token:

Cannot load URL: The domain of this URL is not included in the application's domains. To be able to load this URL, rely on all domains and subdomains to the Application domains field in the application settings.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20689

For a live site, you have to do 2 more things.

1. Enable SSL/HTTPS for your site. You may follow this blog
  2. Add your site URL in Facebook Login - Settings - Valid OAuth Redirect URIs. https://your-domain.com/administrator Replace ‘your-domain.com’ with the name of your domain. Check this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/116b38f
C
claudevips
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21003

I did this procedure, and it still won't let me generate the token, same url error.

Samu
Samu
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21239

I had the same problem with blocked URLs in Facebook authentication, but I was able to solve it.

Facebook Login > Settings

Valid OAuth Redirect URIs

your-domain.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&task=instagram.accessToken

Need to enter.

See Nikita's solution for more details.

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/2788

Nikita Procedure https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IYLIa3R2twg5KMmQ98ojebQoRW9EoM6knTszdcD_OFs/edit

Ofi Khan's procedure should be fixed as soon as possible.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21248

Hello Isamu Hibari

Thanks for your detailed answer. I have made this tutorial on localhost and thus some steps are missing. I have added these additional steps in the description later.

Best regards

C
claudevips
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23496

Please!

It is impossible to follow these tutorials, I know that the various Facebook updates are to blame.

The videos and tutorials that are on this forum are outdated, which makes it possible to follow the steps correctly.

Is it possible for someone to produce an updated tutorial?

Thank you very much!

Hrvoje Znaor
Hrvoje Znaor
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23767

JFYI, I gave up on this because for me it's impossible to activate Instagram feed by following JoomShaper guide. It's simply not worth to spend more time on failed attempts. Regards

D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26710

Is there an updated tutorial? Also, is there a way to disable for now so my website can go live? I can't find the module that is loading in travus.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26743

Hello digitalmaster

If you do not need, then do not use Instagram Gallery addon for now. Sorry, there is no updated tutorial.

Best regards