Logout From My Administrator Panel - Question | JoomShaper

Logout From My Administrator Panel

G

Giacomo

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi, when i cange a page and i try to save if i spend more of 15 seconds i'm logged out automatically and i can't save

best regards

22 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20658

Hello

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you provide me your administrative access please? Use the hidden mode to share the log in credentials.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20660

Can you kindly log in to the Administrator back end interface of your Joomla! website. In the main menu, select "Site" -> "Global Configuration". Now click on the "System" link. Look for the section entitled "Session Settings". Change the "Session Lifetime" option from the default of 15 minutes to whatever you prefer.

If this does not work, please provide me your administrative access.

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #20661

Thanks Ariba, i have already tried to Change the "Session Lifetime", it doesn't work. I provide you my administrative access

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #20664

Thank you for the access. Please allow me some time to look into the issue.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21344

Hello

Thank you for your cooperation. Our Senior agent will look into the issue, kindly allow us some time. We appreciate your support and patience.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21719

Hi there!

It seems not related to our product. But related to the database!

From when you are facing this issue, and what you did lastly please let us know.

Also, you may check the following link for suggestions:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10316138/joomla-session-automatically-logs-out-no-content

However, I have checked your backend and found out you have templates from both Helix Ultimate and helix3 framework.

https://prnt.sc/15ud8hc

Please keep templates from only one framework as they are different in many criteria which may cause issues.

Best Regards

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21941

Hi Rashida,

thanks for your support. I try following your suggestions I hope It could be the final solution. I should spend some time reading the log file. I will provide you a future feedback.

thanks also to Ariba

best regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21945

You are welcome:)

We will wait for your feedback.

Kind Regards

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22801

Hello Giacomo

Please do let us know if you are facing any issue, we are happy to provide assistance :) If there is no other query, kindly accept the response in order to close & resolve the issue.

Thank you

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22834

Hi Ariba, i waited some days but it does't work. I also tried to set user session using PHP insted of database but nothing changed. I don't know what i can do

thanks for your help best regards

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22975

Hi Ariba, I noted the problem incurs only when i try to apply some changes with SP Page Builder. When i try to apply some changes in other parts of the administrative back end i haven't this problem

thanks for you help best regards

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22976

Hello

Thank you for the clarification & sorry for the inconvenience. Our Senior agent will look into your issue, kindly allow us some time. Thank you for your patience & cooperation.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #23067

Within 2 second it saved and no problem found.

https://prnt.sc/17ufmfz

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23077

yeah, if i'm fast i can save, but i change font of a written and the color and something else in 15-40 seconds when i try to save i'm logged out

thanks for your help

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #23079

Can you share a screencast video of the full scenario?

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23083

Yes of course

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #23226

Does it occured this page only or all of pages? I have checked same page and same process that you have mentioned your video but no problem found. Thanks

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23375

it occurs in all pages. an other example is when i use sp image gallery

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #23425

Should i send you a screencast video?

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24522

hi Toufiq, i very similar to what i do in the past video. after 5 minutes for example when the system finish to upload all the photos i can't save because i'm logged out, i can't do normal things. it is frustrating.

thanks for your help

best regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #24565

Will you please provide me the database access?

G
Giacomo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25083

yes of course