Custom Style - Presets - Question | JoomShaper

Custom Style - Presets

P

paulolucio

Helix Framework 2 years ago

I've had a problem with Helix Ultimate since forever, when I want to use Presets, when I make changes to the settings it doesn't update the changes. I would like you to help me, as it seems to me that it does not work well.

I can upload images to see what I'm saying better, but I don't know how to upload.

Helix - Sytles - Template Options - Preset

greeting

6 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21419

Hello

Thank you for providing the site URL. Have you tried to clear the joomla and browser cache?

If the problem still persists, kindly provide me your administrative access. Use the hidden mode to share the log in credentials.

P
paulolucio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #21430

I have yet another question, how can I change the menu header color when the page slides down. When the page slides down the header color turns dark blue, can you help to change?

I send the page link to see.

Thank you very much for the previous reply, greetings.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21436

You are most welcome.

In order to change the header color, please add this code in Custom CSS.

To go to Custom CSS, please follow the steps below: Extensions -> Templates -> Styles Select your default template, then click on Template Options The section will appear as shown in the screenshot below:

customcss.png

There you can add the code below:

#sp-header.header-sticky {
    background-color: red;
}
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #21749

A small request.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22694

Have a great day!

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24211

If there is no other issue, kindly accept the most useful answer with solution in order to close and resolve the post.

Thank you :)