Technical Issue - Question | JoomShaper

Technical Issue

I

ixhault

Template 2 years ago

Good day,

I am having issues with the Wayne Corp template. I need assistance on how to add an image to my blog article header. If you take a look at my page header, it's currently blank and I cannot find a way to change it.

https://ixhault.com/corp/index.php/en/mobiletheindustry/visual-hierarchy-in-website-design

Any assistance would be helpful.

11 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23707

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24751

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24750

You are welcome

I
ixhault
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24714

Thank you so much. It works perfectly.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24569

Good day! Apology for the delay. I have added two new articles on your site in the same category.

1. Visual Hierarchy in Website Design (2)
  2. Visual Hierarchy

These two articles are working fine with different image. There might be an issue with the blog image name. Try naming it with no space. You can use alphabet with numbers and underscrore sign. (Example: blogimage.jpg, blog_image.jpg, blog_image3.jpg etc.)

I
ixhault
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24552

Good day,

Is this an issue you can fix or is there nothing I can do about it. It's been almost a week and I haven't received a response from you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24005

Thanks for the access. I am working with your issue. Please allow some time.

I
ixhault
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23906

Good day,

I sent a hidden message and didn't get a response?

I
ixhault
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23832

Please see below

I
ixhault
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23697

I did that already 80X80 was the dimensions. Afterward it only populates the thumbnail not the top banner for the overall article.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23555

Hello ixhault

Please go to the Article settings and upload a Featured Image in the Blog Options.

Screenshot at Jul 06 11-31-24.png

Best regards