Fixed Left Main Menu - Question | JoomShaper

Fixed Left Main Menu

Laurent

Laurent

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi,

I'm using helix ultimate and I need to display main menu + sub menu on hover on left position and fixed.

what is your advice to that correctly?

Thanks L.

9 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24080

Hello

Thank you for your query. Could you provide your site URL please? Also, if you could provide a screenshot of how you want to display it, that would be helpful for better understanding.

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24081

I have added it Hidden Content section

for the moment, I have published a defaut menu joomla module on left position. but sub menu hover are not working.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24083

Hi, If possible give us a demo what type of you actually want? So that we can understand the issue better.

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24085

something like that : http://prntscr.com/19qe8ds

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24088

Thank you for the site URL & screenshot.

Have you created any new module for the menu? The problem is the sub menu are being displayed with the parent menu in this case. So it might be a module settings issue. Can you provide your administrative access so that i can check it? Use the hidden mode to share the log in credentials please.

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24092

ok I have added credentials.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24104

Thank you Laurent.

If you want to display main menu with fixed on the left side, you can kindly consider and check out this template http://demo.joomshaper.com/?template=fixter

Using that template will actually be the easy way to do that. Otherwise, the hard way will be to use many custom css to achieve this.

Please do let me know your thoughts on this.

Laurent
Laurent
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24126

Ok I will check this out thanks

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24127

You are welcome. Have a great day.