Site Broken - Again - Slideshow - Testimonial - Client Animations Stopped Working - Question | JoomShaper

Site Broken - Again - Slideshow - Testimonial - Client Animations Stopped Working

M

Michael

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi Team, SUBJECT URGENT.

This is the second time SPPB has become corrupt, which has a MAJOR effect on using it and your templates.

On the HOMEPAGE of my site (WHICH IS LIVE), https://www.messagingonhold.com.au/

• The SLIDESHOW on HOMEPAGE - has totally disappeared, but it still listed in the editor section.
  • Animation for the testimonial row has stopped
  • Animations for client row - (logos) has stopped.

When trying to EDIT using FRONTPAGE EDITOR - does not work on some pages. I tried creating a NEW page, then copied the SLIDESHOW ROW into a test page, and it still did not work. Please HELP ASAP.... as this site is live and needs to be fixed straight away.

Regards, Michael

20 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25456

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26012

It seems like a different issue with frontend editor. Please post a new question on this topic. We will asisst.

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25661

I did... tried it - with and without !

Still has issues with the FRONTEND editor

Probably need your IP again to login, as I remember it be dynamic not static

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25655

No problem. Just add the CSS class no-scroll in the correct place.

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25583

Hi Ofi,

Im still having an issue with trying to use the frontend editor.

I duplicated a page... - Menu Prompts | IVRs renamed it - Voiceovers I made sure in the MAIN MENU that menu TAB, that there is no-scroll CSS class in Helix Menu Options.

When I then try to use the FRONTEND editor for the - Voice Over page in SPPB... it still has the same issue?

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25582

Hi Ofi.

I have done a feedback on JED for you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25457

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25455

Yes, of course. Please check your main menu. In the menu items, except home menu, you have to use no-scroll CSS class in Helix Menu Options. You have to use the class for all the menu items except the home menu or default menu. It was missing from one menu item.

Screenshot at Jul 20 12-19-11.png

Screenshot at Jul 20 12-19-44.png

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25370

Hi Ofi,

Thank you for looking at this and getting it fixed.

Can I ask what you did, incase this happens again, as this is the 3rd time this has happened and if I know what needs to be edited to fix the issue, it will save me having to come back to the forum to ask for help everytime.

Is it a bug?

Cheers,

Michael

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25365

Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site.

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25338

OK

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25334

Thanks. Now I can access. Please allow me some time.

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25329

Hi Ofi,

I have added your IP. Let me know if you can't get in.

Thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25315

Apology for the delay. My public IP is given below.

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25278

3 days later still no response !!!

Once again below average support !

There is no firewall stopping you. It may be the Admintools set up... guessing your IP is being blocked.

What's your IP Address?

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25071

Hi Ofi,

I have taken a back up of his site.

There is no firewall stopping you. It may be the Admintools set up... guessing your IP is being blocked.

What's your IP Address?

BTW. you can see the slideshow working on the following page. https://www.messagingonhold.com.au/services/messages-on-hold

So I can only guess that when you save a PAGE after editing... it effects that pages structure, as the HOME page does NOT have the Slideshow at the top... even though it's saved in the PAGE - backend editor.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25058

Due to the firewall, I am unable to access your site. Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost and share the findings with you.

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25057

If you remember, (look at other thread) the FRONTEND EDITOR would error and not show content.

You will see this, if you try this checking this PAGE Home - Messaging On Hold If you click on the FRONTEND EDITOR but, the SLIDESHOW is not there.

But there are some PAGES where it is working in the editor and you can see it. For example try this page: New - Voice Overs You see the Slideshow (TOP ROW) is working, and works in PREVIEW MODE, but if you make that page live the SLIDESHOW stops working

Please FIX this asap....

Ciao Michael

M
Michael
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25056

Hi Ofi,

Thank you for looking at this...

Not sure if you remember... but has a major issue with issue before, . See Thread: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/3967

Below are Admin login it details.

I use ADMIN tools... so you have to go to the vaild URL

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25055

Hello Michael

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards