Hi, got error. Pls help check

https://snipboard.io/j4QgyM.jpg

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25293

Hello skyhawk

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

S
skyhawk
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25302

Here...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25310

I could not see the error now. I have turned on Debug mode on Global Configuration -> System and Error Reporting to Development on Global Configuration -> Server. Please guide me which page has the error.

S
skyhawk
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25316

Homepage

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25325

Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site.

S
skyhawk
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25581

Hi, already checked. No more error popup. May i know what is the issue ya?

But at the bottom website got 'console setting' popup. https://snipboard.io/0Gk8mw.jpg

Please check it. TQ

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25658

In this location: /sppagebuilder/addons/slideshow_full/site.php I have changed line 58 from this $subtitle_data_attr .= ' data-sppb-wow-duration=“' . $subtitle_animationduration . ‘ms”‘;

to this $subtitle_data_attr .= ' data-sppb-wow-duration=“' . $slide_item->subtitle_animationduration . ‘ms”‘;

In the Global Configuration -> System, keep Debug System off, then you will not see the debug console.

Screenshot at Jul 22 11-43-47.png

S
skyhawk
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25844

Alright, thanks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25848

You are welcome. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25849

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot