SP Easy Image Gallery does Not Link To Gallery - Question | JoomShaper

SP Easy Image Gallery does Not Link To Gallery

B

Bibbi

Extension 2 years ago

I have inserted the SP Easy Image Gallery on a site, and now the link to the galleries does not work anymore. I only get a 404-page.

On an article page I have listed the various galleries using SP Page Builder, and in the first items the link to each gallery work, but when I try to add a new link to a new gallery, it does not work. I have even tried to copy the setup from the one that works and changed the link, but without success. I have of course checked that the link is correct.

Furthermore, when I create a new gallery and insert the featured image, the dialogue box will not close even when I press OK or Cancel. I can only close it by clicking the X of the dialogue box.

You can see the problem with the last gallery on http://sonjamonica.com/visual-art/paintings.

The site uses: Joomla 3.9.28 SP Easy Image Gallery 2.0.0 SP Page Builder 3.7.12 Helix Ultimate 1.1.4

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25311

Hello Bibbi

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

B
Bibbi
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25382

Login info sent.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25492

There was menu item missing for the last album. Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site.

B
Bibbi
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25535

Yes, of course! Thank you for your assistance.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25690

You are welcome. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25691

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot
B
Bibbi
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25700

Answer has now been accepted. I have not noticed that function before.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25705

No problem. Thank you. Have a good day!