Sp Property: Incorrect Price Format And White Space At The Bottom Of Sales Announcements - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Property: Incorrect Price Format And White Space At The Bottom Of Sales Announcements

G

gemmajoom

Extension 2 years ago

some problems after the update to last version of SP Property:

1. on the homepage the prices are incorrect and the position of the point and comma is also wrong, the price format should be like this: € 50,000

2. in the page with the list of sales announcements, in navigation with the Chrome browser, the images of some property cards have a white space at the bottom, but in the uploaded image there is no space.

23 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #25459

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. The first issue solved. The second issue is not clear for me. Will you please share a screenshot to understand your issue.

-Thanks

G
gemmajoom
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25462

is there any problem, now I can't access the site either via the frontend or the backend, have any changes been made in this regard?

G
gemmajoom
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25463

how did you solve the first problem? I wouldn't want it to come back at the next component update

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #25464

Templates > Your_Templates > html > mod_spproperty_properties > default.php

https://prnt.sc/1deqg3q

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #25465

is there any problem, now I can't access the site either via the frontend or the backend, have any changes been made in this regard?

No! I did not change anything from your backend.

G
gemmajoom
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25466

ok login solved

G
gemmajoom
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25474

https://ibb.co/bB3R3CB

1. in the page with the list of sales announcements, in navigation with the Chrome browser, the images of some property cards have a white space at the bottom, but in the uploaded image there is no space. (clean cache)
G
gemmajoom
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25478

and sorry, the price format in Europe should be like this: € 50.000,00 Not the other

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #25494

Disable the jch_optimize plugin and check again about your gaping issue. There is no way to add multiple format in your pricing format. I mean that, at the same time multiple pricing format for different contry is not available.

No problem found

https://prnt.sc/1dg9hq2

Thanks

G
gemmajoom
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25592

Before the extension update I had the format written correctly (50.000 and not 50,000.00). I had read how to do it on your forum, but now it is not found anymore.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #25803

Hi there,

Thanks for the leting know your issue. If you provide me the FTP access, then I will try to solve your issue. Another good news is SP Property update will release soon. We have added different pricing format.

-Thanks

G
gemmajoom
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25881

Please tell me how you will solve the problem, I wouldn't want it to come back at the next component update.

FTP access:

G
gemmajoom
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26226

Toufiq, news for me?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #26252

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

G
gemmajoom
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26265

The price format is still wrong, with the euro the point is used, not the comma. The correct form is like this: € 50.000

Also now I see that the prices with / sqm have appeared on the homepage, it is wrong because they are not prices per sqm, but total prices.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #26319

I have forward your FTP access to our developer team. Hold on for the feedback from the developer team. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #26344

Please check now. Thanks

G
gemmajoom
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26355

Now the price format is correct, but in the announcements on the homepage the "/ mq" remains despite the fixed price option being on yes. https://ibb.co/ZgwD1fJ

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #26396

Now mq has been removed from everywhere. Please check & let me know. Thanks

G
gemmajoom
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26438

Ok, thanks! Can you tell me how you solved the problem? I wouldn't want it to come back at the next component update.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #26484

Component update will not be affect your site. Thanks

Alexandre
Alexandre
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33960

I'm having the same problems and I can't find the solution.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #34365

@Alexandre Please create a new forum post with the details. Thanks