Hikashop - Question | JoomShaper

Hikashop

Peter Kjeldsen

Peter Kjeldsen

Template 2 years ago

Hi I am new here. Are there any template who works with Hikashop here? Br. Peter

13 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34049
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34050

Hello Peter Kjeldsen

Sorry, we do not have HikaShop templates. Please check E-commerce Template Category. We have templates with J2Store, VirtueMart etc.

Best regards

Peter Kjeldsen
Peter Kjeldsen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34058

Mehtaz say yes and Ofi say no:-) What is correct?:-)

Peter Kjeldsen
Peter Kjeldsen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34059

If I look at "organic life shop" the shopping cart is Hikashop I think?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34060

Hi. Organic is an outdated template. I would not recommend using it. So I think both are right :)

Peter Kjeldsen
Peter Kjeldsen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34061

Hi Pavel Thank you for your answer. What about aspasia?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34064

A little better but in general I can say the same. Actual basic Hellix Ultimate framework. If this is not the case in the description, I would not use it.

Organic - Helix2 based

Aspasia - Helix3 based

Actual templates - Helix Ultimate based

Look at template description

In general, if you have CSS skills you can use absolutely any E-Commerce Component. The template does not affect the functionality. Only on the appearance, which can be made anything with CSS.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34065

Hi,

Pavel these two templates supports Hikashop that's why I was recommend those as Peter wants Hikashop.

Peter for latest E-commerce you can follow these templates :

https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/category/products-gifts

And you can also use Aspasia. Its last updated on 08 Feb 2021

-Thanks

Peter Kjeldsen
Peter Kjeldsen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34068

Thank you Mehtaz Other thing is, I do not se many for J4. is this correct?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34070

Pavel these two templates supports Hikashop that's why I was recommend those as Peter wants Hikashop.

Hi Mehtaz. Sorry for my intervention, but I can't stay aside when I see this. Of course, I am not familiar with your company's policy, but if you care about users, you should not offer them outdated software, as they encounter the problem of updating and migration in the near future. What will cause a load on your support and negative opinions.

I very much appreciate the work that Joomshaper does and sincerely sick for the success of your company. I think it would be better for the reputation of your company not to offer similar software. (IMO)

Peter Kjeldsen
Peter Kjeldsen
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34071

Hi Pavel Thank you for the answer. I will try to see if I can find out how to use Helix as you said:-)

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34072

You are wellcome Peter

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34077

Ah! lots of discussion here. Yes, we have templates with HikaShop. But these are based on old frameworks and we do not have plans to work with HikaShop now. This is why I generally said that we do not have. We will definitely support the current users of Aspasia and Organic Life. But as a fresh start, I will not recommend these templates. Another fact is that if you consider Joomla 4, then you should choose any Helix Ultimate based templates. Because it is the latest and will be under continuous development. That's all to add to the discussion.