Cannot Edit Pages With Article Integration - Question | JoomShaper

Cannot Edit Pages With Article Integration

W

webfeuerflo

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello, I have a website that was built some years ago and was updated to the latest version. Now I cannot edit pages that where created within an joomla article with the articles intgeration. the editor field is empty, there is no button to edit the page. the content in the frontend is still there, but I cannot change it anymore.

how can I fix it?

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38523

I have added an article Test and it is working fine. Please check your site.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38536

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on Joomla Extension Directory

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38535

You are welcome. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

W
webfeuerflo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38526

Interesting, now also the other article show the integration again. thank you

W
webfeuerflo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38512

I added the credentials

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38511

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

W
webfeuerflo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38370

If I deactivate the article integration than the whole content is gone and I cannot activate it again, it just does not switch to "activated"

W
webfeuerflo
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38369

This is an joomla article that uses the sp page builder integration. it looks empty, but it was created using the page builder and it shows the content in the frontend. but there should be a button where I can edit the page builder and it isn't there

https://snipboard.io/a2eGsM.jpg

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38248

Hello webfeuerflo

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better.

Best regards