SPPB Contact Form: Customizeable Fields (NOT Form Builder!) - Question | JoomShaper

SPPB Contact Form: Customizeable Fields (NOT Form Builder!)

TheBearded

TheBearded

Feature Request 2 years ago

Dear team,

please make the SPPB contact form fields customizeable! At least to have the possibility to add or remove some fields would be great, as well as switching fields mandatory on/off.

It does not really make a lot of sense if I just want to have a simple contact form, but maybe add a field or remove the subject (for example) that I have to rebuild the whole contact form in the form builder add-on. This creates a lot of unnecessary work!

Thanks, Ben

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #44806

Okay. I will share your feedback with the team. They will think about it.

TheBearded
TheBearded
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #44689

Thanks for your feedback. For the reasons described above I think that this request actually makes a lot of sense.

Enabling basic customization of the contact form add-on would prevent having to re-build the (existing!) contact form completely from scratch with the form builder just to change one simple field.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #44563

Hello Ben

Apology for the inconvenience. But this request does not make a real sense. This is a simple contact form. If you need to customize, then you have to use the Form Builder addon.

Best regards