Support Forums

Support Online : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

1054 Unknown column 'a.id' in 'field list'

Featured Lock Resolved Accepted Issue
Hi,

I have just upgraded from 2.44 - 2.45 and now my site is showing this error on the frontend - 1054
Unknown column 'a.id' in 'field list'
Help needed
Thanks

9 Answers

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

I have just upgraded from 2.44 - 2.45 and now my site is showing this error on the frontend - 1054
Unknown column 'a.id' in 'field list'
Help needed
Thanks

Actually it is linked to the sp portfolio update I did as well, none of the modules are working that use sp portfolio!

this is now fixed, I reinstalled older version then installed newer version over the top again!

Stelios Chozos

Hello.

I'm facing exactly the same problem with macro template and sp simple portfolio.

Can you please share the solution?

Thanks in advance

John Roy

Why did i just spend 30 minutes updating the Macro Template, the helix 3 ajax, xml files, and SP Simple Portfolio :( only to see this ugly after updating the ? Can we please get this right because your wasting alot of developers time with this reoccurring issue.

Attachments (1)

• 1054Error.png
    1054Error.png 28.9 KB

Why did i just spend 30 minutes updating the Macro Template, the helix 3 ajax, xml files, and SP Simple Portfolio :( only to see this ugly after updating the ? Can we please get this right because your wasting alot of developers time with this reoccurring issue.

I Cannot really remember what I did to fix it, but try installing the earlier version of SP Simple Portfolio, see if that fixes it. If it does then backup then re-install latest version.

John Roy

I Cannot really remember what I did to fix it, but try installing the earlier version of SP Simple Portfolio, see if that fixes it. If it does then backup then re-install latest version.

This is what I found and so far so good.

1) Update joomla cms from 3.6.5 to 3.7.2.
2) Update all the components, plugins & framework. It is not necessary to update the SP Simple Portfolio Module.
3) Delete all the spsimpleportfolio database tables through phpmyadmin.
4) Unistall spsimpleportfolio component & module through joomla backend.
5) Reinstall spsimpleportfolio component & module.

With the above steps you loose all the current items came with the quick start package installation, but SP Simple Portfolio works.

Toufiq - Staff

Hi, Is it solved or not? Please let me know. Thanks

Stelios Chozos

Yes sir!

Toufiq - Staff

Yes sir!

Hi, Thank you so much for your confirmation :)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 141
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 48
Shibbir

Shibbir

Total Accepted Answers: 25
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 4
Rodrigo Corbata

Rodrigo Corbata

Total Accepted Answers: 3

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam