We’re with you. JoomShaper is offering a 20% Discount on all plans due to the impact of COVID-19.

Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

1064 error

Featured Lock Resolved
hi

i have edited the page builder and now getting the following error on the qubic template when i go to the home page

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND `a`.`access` IN (1,1,2,3,6) ORDER BY `a`.`created` DESC LIMIT 0, 6' at line 4 SQL=SELECT a.*,`b`.`alias` AS `category_alias`,`b`.`title` AS `category` FROM `z8zlb_content` AS `a` LEFT JOIN `z8zlb_categories` AS `b` ON (`a`.`catid` = `b`.`id`) WHERE `b`.`extension` = 'com_content' AND `a`.`state` = '1' AND `a`.`catid` IN () AND `a`.`access` IN (1,1,2,3,6) ORDER BY `a`.`created` DESC LIMIT 0, 6

thanks

7 Answers

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Please restore your site from it's well working backup version or, if you don't have a backup copy of your web-site, try reinstalling SP Page Builder over its existing installation. See how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

pchappy

this is ridiculous, its happened again after redoing the whole site again

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND `a`.`access` IN (1,1,2,3,6) ORDER BY `a`.`created` DESC LIMIT 0, 6' at line 4 SQL=SELECT a.*,`b`.`alias` AS `category_alias`,`b`.`title` AS `category` FROM `z8zlb_content` AS `a` LEFT JOIN `z8zlb_categories` AS `b` ON (`a`.`catid` = `b`.`id`) WHERE `b`.`extension` = 'com_content' AND `a`.`state` = '1' AND `a`.`catid` IN () AND `a`.`access` IN (1,1,2,3,6) ORDER BY `a`.`created` DESC LIMIT 0, 6

Alex Smirnov

Hi there,

I am not sure what you exactly done under SP Page Builder but your SQL error doesn't seem to be SP PB related, - it rather has something to do with your com_content, Joomla core content component.

Feel free to PM me your site URL and its Joomla super user credentials to have a look around. Don't forget to include reference to this thread in your PM.

Regards,

Alex

Alex Smirnov

Hi Craig,

I can not get in, neither into your back-, nor into your front-end, with the super user details you PMed me. Please check it out.

Regards,

Alex

pchappy

ah whoops, try now

Alex Smirnov

Hi Craig,

I am in now, thanks.

I was not able to reproduce your error: created a new page ("Alex Testing";) on your site and was able to slightly edit and save it with no issues whatsoever.

Regards,

Alex

pchappy

hi

yeah as i said, i have already done that but its the "home" page that has that error

also, i am unable to chance the font colour in the slider module, it doesnt seem to work when i add a different colour

thanks
Craig

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us