We’re with you. JoomShaper is offering a 20% Discount on all plans due to the impact of COVID-19.

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

#243295 is not resolved

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
After downloading the json file as mentioned in ticket #243295 I found out that this is still the wrong page.

Can you please send me a json file from this page:
https://sppagebuilder.com/fashion-photography-projects/fashion-photography-project-details

Please check before sending: the heading should be: FLOURISH FESTIVAL

Regards,
Hans

6 Answers

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
HI,
Its a bug actually I already inform about it to our DEV team. They will fix it soon. And the problem is this page is not available that's why I am unable to give you the JSON page
Thank you

HI,
I need to check again. But as I remember its page link problem.Ok I will check again and back to you soon
Thank you

Krachtstroom

Hi,

Do you have any news? I see on your site that the preview is also the wrong one. When you click on the preview the right page appears.

Hope to hear soon.

Regards

Krachtstroom

Any news please?

No sorry they said they will fix it soon

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us