Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

404 error componente article

Featured Lock Resolved Bug
Hello in sp page builder activate a component articles to show a list of articles but when they go to read more an error 404 article not found please help delivery send link http://spiralinnova.com/index.php/news like this the error and I would like it to be this way http://fulltec.com.pe/en/index.php/productos/hidrocarburo

[attachment]<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">es1.jpg</font></font>[/attachment][attachment]<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">es2.jpg</font></font>[/attachment][attachment]<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">es3.jpg</font></font>[/attachment][attachment]<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">es4.jpg</font></font>[/attachment][attachment]<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">es5.jpg</font></font>[/attachment]

Attachments (5)

• es1.jpg
    es1.jpg 261 KB
  • es2.jpg
    es2.jpg 119.8 KB
  • es3.jpg
    es3.jpg 206.2 KB
  • es4.jpg
    es4.jpg 169 KB
  • es5.jpg
    es5.jpg 146.1 KB

10 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Create a menu with category blog & choose the blog category.

-Thanks

MARCO SOTOMAYOR

I HAVE NOT CLEARED YOUR RESPONSE TO THE RESPECT

MARCO SOTOMAYOR

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR RESPONSE TO THE RESPECT

MARCO SOTOMAYOR

Gracias!
ya entendí su respuesta
bendiciones

Toufiq - Staff

Hi there, Thanks for the feedback. :)

MARCO SOTOMAYOR

help please, in helix ultimate I can not see my logo on mobile

It would be good if that part of the header is more flexible and does not use the two predetermined headings.

Attachments (1)

• i2.png
    i2.png 215.3 KB

MARCO SOTOMAYOR

[attachment]<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">i3.png</font></font>[/attachment]

Paul Frankowski - Staff

Marco - in Helix Ultimate settings you have to upload logo.

Beside you can create your own custom header. !!! Please read & watch video from our manual !!

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/helixultimate#layout-builder

Toufiq - Staff

Hi there,

Does solved your query? Please let us know. Sorry for the delay response. We were on the vacation.

-Thanks

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 123
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 101
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 36
J

johnny

Total Accepted Answers: 3
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 3

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us