Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

404 Error on Front End Editor

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
Hello, recent buyer of SP Page Builder Pro and very happy overall. Just need to figure out why I am getting 404 errors on some pages when I try to use the front end editor. On one page it only started after I added a slick slider addon through the back end editor. Now I can't use the front end editor on that page anymore.

I've tried accessing the front end editor from the page builder pages area as well as from the website front end... neither works. I also quit chrome and restarted (do I need to clear the cache?) Or is this happening because my server is still running PHP 5.6.4? Any ideas or suggestions?

6 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

2 weeks ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Thanks for your query. At first update the PHP version. Create a new page & load the page template. Click on the front end editing & let me know the result.

-Thanks
Hi there,

Thanks for your query. At first update the PHP version. Create a new page & load the page template. Click on the front end editing & let me know the result.

-Thanks

I am on a private server and my IT guy is not able to update PHP until possibly next week. I will work in the backend for now, and let you know the results once PHP has been updated.

Toufiq - Staff

2 weeks ago #Permalink
Hi there,

-Thanks

I am on a private server and my IT guy is not able to update PHP until possibly next week. I will work in the backend for now, and let you know the results once PHP has been updated.

Thanks for your feedback. I will be waiting for your feedback. Thanks

Pax Webb

One week ago #Permalink
Upgraded to PHP 7.2 and still having a problem with the front end editor showing a 404. I created a new page and uploaded the saved page template, but that didn't help.

Pax Webb

One week ago #Permalink
I just took a closer look, and its not giving a 404... its showing a 0 Page Not Found

... I didn't even know that was a real error code. It also shows 0 - Error: 0 in the browser tab

Toufiq - Staff

One week ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you send me the Joomla administrator access via PM?

-Thanks

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 127
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 83
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 71
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 6
Sohan

Sohan

Total Accepted Answers: 5

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us