Support Online : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

500 error when I open a page in the back end

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
Hello
Everything was working just fine, then I get a 500 error when I open a page in the backend
emptied the cache and unlocked and erased expired cach but nothing changes
Website is fine but Page builder doesnt work back or front end
error 500.png

Attachments (1)

• error 500.png
    error 500.png 48.4 KB

4 Answers

Ralph-Uwe Scherer

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hello
Everything was working just fine, then I get a 500 error when I open a page in the backend
emptied the cache and unlocked and erased expired cach but nothing changes
Website is fine but Page builder doesnt work back or front end

I have this problem too. Using News365 Template. I just restored an old backup and then updated AdminTools. Now I get the 500 error. I reinstalled PageBuilder Pro 2.4.2 but still get 500 error both in front and back end. Error reporting to maximum returned the following:

Warning: Missing argument 10 for AtsystemFeatureAbstract::__construct(), called in /home3/theralph/public_html/plugins/system/admintools/admintools/main.php on line 376 and defined in /home3/theralph/public_html/plugins/system/admintools/feature/abstract.php on line 71

Ralph-Uwe Scherer

I wonder if updating to Joomla 3.7.0 might help or hurt? I recently installed a new SSL certificate. I wonder if that would have something to do with it because I am seeing mixed content on my home page, which is the only page using Pagebuilder:

VM52 jquery.min.js:4 Mixed Content: The page at 'https://www.washingtonreport.me/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script 'http://share-count.appspot.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjoomshaper.com&callback=jQuery112402231024896725573_1493285441252&_=1493285441253'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

Ralph-Uwe Scherer

EUREKA. I found the answer.

Simply switch your editor to Tiny MCE. I had mine set to JCE editor. As soon as I switched to Tiny MCE all is well. I guess this is a bug that needs to be addressed in the next release of Pagebuilder. Peace.

Jennifer Shapiro

yes it seems that the bug appeared after installing new jce
should I used old jce or should I change to tiny mce?
thanks

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 98
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 51
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 38
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Total Accepted Answers: 21
Ofi Khan

Ofi Khan

Total Accepted Answers: 21

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us