Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

500 Internal Server Error when loading administrator backend

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
While trying to install megadeal quickstart template, it displays 500 Internal Server Error, so i had to change my folder and file permissions to 755 and 644 respectively. It worked. But after successful installation the administrator, backend (http://domain.com/administrator/) will not load and still showing 500 internal server error even though the frontedend is loading (without some pictures).

Please, I need a direction on how to solve this latest problem.

Thanks for your anticipated reply.

Attachments (1)

• Problem.jpg
    Problem.jpg 71.5 KB

6 Answers

21stcentury

More than a month ago #Permalink
It has been more than 48hours since I made this post yet no reply. Why? Is my subscription not eligible? Please I need an answer.

Alex Smirnov

Hi there,

I don't see that your subscription with us is not active, as your "Personal" plan badge displays underneath your avatar just fine. So, you should be able to download stuff your are entitled to with no issues but feel free to let us know otherwise.

On your MegaDeal pack installation Error 500. Are you trying to install it locally, on your own PC or remotely, on a hosting account? If its on a hosting, please feel free to PM me your hosting panel login details and will be more than happy to assist your with your MegaDeal pack installation.

Regards,

Alex

21stcentury

Hello Alex,

Thanks for the reply. On your question, I am installing it on my hosting account.

But my problem is not the installation, I have successfully done that. After the installation the back end (http://www.domain.com/administrator) is now showing 500 internal server error even though the front end is displaying normal.

Please all I need is a direction on how to solve the problem. Thanks.

Alex Smirnov

Could you please provide me this web-site URL address?

Regards,

Alex

Carl-Henrik Hagelstam

It seem that I have about the same problem. Can't log in to my back end and front end is working fine. I think it could be something when my friend was supposed to add FB login.

Paul Frankowski - Staff

yes, but all plugins can be killed via FTP as well.
Just check plugins folder .... and subfolders there, and rename plugin folder name.
---
you can also hire us to fix it.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 119
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 110
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 89
Kamruzzaman Alam

Kamruzzaman Alam

Total Accepted Answers: 4
FUTURECLIENT

FUTURECLIENT

Total Accepted Answers: 2

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us