We’re with you. JoomShaper is offering a 20% Discount on all plans due to the impact of COVID-19.

Support Online : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

After "save" in frontendeditor error message appears: "The requested page could not be found!" (404)

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
The frontend editor works very satisfactorily. But after each "save" the error message appears:
"The requested page could not be found! >> Switch to startpage >> 404 >> Page not found"

The URL is then: "https://MYDOMAIN.DE/edit/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=pages".
Apparently, Joomla can not do anything with what follows after .DE.
The homepage is the one on which the frontend was edited!
And one more thing: Whenever I log out of the frontend as superuser, the error appears: "The user who shared the entry does not agree with the user who has locked this entry!"
But this is wrong! There is only the user "superuser".

After that, I just need to refresh the page, and everything is okay again.

What to do?
Kind regards, Kallle

Joomla! 3.9.6
SP Page Builder Pro Version: 3.4.10
Template: RSEdimo! from RSJoomla!

4 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Thanks for your query. Please try to check these ways...

1. Turn off the SEO from the global configuration
2. Disable the third party extensions

https://www.joomshaper.com/forums/front-page-editor-not-working-possible-solution

Let me know the results.

-Thanks

Kallle

Hi, Toufiq,

turn off SEO showed no difference.
But since uninstalling all unnecessary extensions the pagebuilder works best now!
I have uninstalled: an already disabled AceSEF, ALFContact, Phocamaps and JSN imageshow.

Thanks for the tips!

Toufiq - Staff

Hi, Toufiq,

turn off SEO showed no difference.
But since uninstalling all unnecessary extensions the pagebuilder works best now!
I have uninstalled: an already disabled AceSEF, ALFContact, Phocamaps and JSN imageshow.

Thanks for the tips!

Hi there, You are most welcome & Thanks

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us