Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Awetive News Show SP2 problem

Featured Lock Resolved Bug
Hello,

I installed the Awetive Template on my localhost through the Quicktime package. When I try to configure the News Show SP2 Our Clients module, the result it's not what I see on the demo you have online.

I tried in more than one installation and the problem is the same. For you to reproduce the problem, I describe what I did: as I wanted the auto play to be active, I changed, on the article layout tab, the Animation option form "Disabled" to something else for the Auto Play option to appear. Then I change the Auto Play option to "Yes" and clicked Save.

Now, the Auto Play only works if I click one of the arrows, and the animation we see on the online demo is disabled after the first iteration. If I try to go to the initial configuration, turning the Animation option to "Disabled" again, the arrows of the module don't work anymore. I can only see the first 6 articles and that's it.

Please help.

Thank you.

Filipe

9 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please change both option article layout and links layout. If you need more help please let us know.

-Thanks

Filipe

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Toufiq,

Did that but the result is the same. The options are equal on both tabs with the values seen in the screen capture I attach.

Attachments (1)

  • printscreen6.png
    printscreen6.png 14.1 KB

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Filipe wrote:

Hi Toufiq,

Did that but the result is the same. The options are equal on both tabs with the values seen in the screen capture I attach.


Hi,

Thanks for your reply. After clicking next or previous button then it will be auto play. If you want auto play without next/previous button clicking, then you have to wait for next update.

-Thanks

Filipe

More than a month ago #Permalink
Ok, I'll wait. :(

Must say it doesn't make much sense to me that we have to click the arrows for the auto play to work.

About the animation, is there any solution? The images I added only show with animation when I first click the arrows. After that, there is no animation when the slides change.

Peter

More than a month ago #Permalink
Dear Toufiq!

I read the forum messages about News Show SP2 modul in shaper awetive template.
I have a probmlem with news show sp2 modul, When I click arrows, the module disappears.

Can you help me?

My site: http://org.vipinformatika.hu


Best regards
Peter

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Peter wrote:

Dear Toufiq!

I read the forum messages about News Show SP2 modul in shaper awetive template.
I have a probmlem with news show sp2 modul, When I click arrows, the module disappears.

Can you help me?

My site: http://org.vipinformatika.hu


Best regards
Peter


Hi, I have checked your site. But there is no problem found in module disappears. Thanks

Peter

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Peter wrote:

Dear Toufiq!

I read the forum messages about News Show SP2 modul in shaper awetive template.
I have a probmlem with news show sp2 modul, When I click arrows, the module disappears.

Can you help me?

My site: http://org.vipinformatika.hu


Best regards
Peter


Hi, I have checked your site. But there is no problem found in module disappears. Thanks


Please check again!

szymas

More than a month ago #Permalink
any update on when the animation will work.. there has been no updates to this module in years!;)

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
any update on when the animation will work.. there has been no updates to this module in years!;)


Hi, If you have any query. Please create the new forum post. Thanks


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 133
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 88
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 41
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 7
Al Mamun

Al Mamun

Total Accepted Answers: 3

114

Templates

292518

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us