Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Chosse Notices in SP Builder

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
Hello! I am trying to select the main news from the first module in SP Page Builder and I also try to select the news to display in the other modules, but I can not. How can I do to select the news or give them the order I want? Thank you very much.

5 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Thanks for your query. Which version of your sp page builder? Did you check your module? There has option to choose articles? Please add the screenshot that has problem.

-Thanks

Alejandro

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hello! Yes, check the module but there is no option to select an item. The version is: SP Page Builder Pro v1.3 whith Joomla 3.6.4

Attachments (4)

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg 167.2 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg 168.9 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg 162.9 KB
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg 162.1 KB

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alejandro wrote:

Hello! Yes, check the module but there is no option to select an item. The version is: SP Page Builder Pro v1.3 whith Joomla 3.6.4


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Which module did you try? Please let me know. Besides, you can try to use article addon of sp page builder. Thanks

Alejandro

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Alejandro wrote:

Hello! Yes, check the module but there is no option to select an item. The version is: SP Page Builder Pro v1.3 whith Joomla 3.6.4


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Which module did you try? Please let me know. Besides, you can try to use article addon of sp page builder. Thanks



Hello! The module I am using is "Articles".

Attachments (1)

  • articles.jpg
    articles.jpg 34.2 KB

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alejandro wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Alejandro wrote:

Hello! Yes, check the module but there is no option to select an item. The version is: SP Page Builder Pro v1.3 whith Joomla 3.6.4


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Which module did you try? Please let me know. Besides, you can try to use article addon of sp page builder. Thanks



Hello! The module I am using is "Articles".


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please check screenshot.

http://prntscr.com/d9vcm2

-Thanks


There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 122
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 115
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 62
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 4
Mohammed Ahmed

Mohammed Ahmed

Total Accepted Answers: 2

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us